Naralon Naralon Naralon, naralon naralon naralonnn

If you listen to alien (which is one of the few songs britney actually sings in on Britney kneesocks) with detail, and then you listen to any Glory song, you can actually hear how ******* damaged her voice was, she literally struggles to sing it and its a simple song.

Also after the release of Glory its even more obvious thats not britney on Britney jean. Im glad her voice is back

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse

Since Glory vocals are an upgrade, we shouldn't complain. We don't know anything about her current developments.

31 minutes ago, Diamond Horse said:

Since Glory vocals are an upgrade we shouldn't complain. We don't know anything about her current developments.

BODY ACHE FOR SINGLE 3!!!!!!!

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, crawi said:

BODY ACHE FOR SINGLE 3!!!!!!!

I mean she herself has gotten better vocally.

Body Ache actually had some promise for me. 

The "I wanna dance 'til my body ache
A little bit longer
Turn you on, make you radiate
A little bit stronger" part has a good melody for my taste.

Guest $elfish

Her voice sounds really different on glory especially liar if you compare it to her other albums :lostney: is it the nasal voice ? Because if she isn't using her nasal voice isn't her voice more like xtinas "strong" voice ? I really don't know :weirdmeout::squintney:

5 hours ago, Blackout in the Glory Zone said:

Her voice sounds really different on glory especially liar if you compare it to her other albums :lostney: is it the nasal voice ? Because if she isn't using her nasal voice isn't her voice more like xtinas "strong" voice ? I really don't know :weirdmeout::squintney:

She is always using her nasal voice even on BOMT album, just happens to be more nasal o some albums than others. Also it depends on how much does she pitch it when singing

People do  realize that when you record, it magnifies every imperfection and you have to fix it during production right?

its kinda the same as photoshoots. Cameras pick up so much more than the eye seems to at times, and then you have to smooth the skin and photoshop the wrinkles and blemishes away

Archived