15 platinium record riaa certificates on sale on ebay

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Denise said:

It's fake .. the real one is on Larry's office :bigkiss:

but this is what the description says "This Is Whats Called A In House Award. These Come Directly From The Record Label To People Who Worked On The Making Of The Album. This Award Also Goes Out To Radio Stations & DJs For Supporting The Album As A Thank You Gift. "

5 minutes ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

but this is what the description says "This Is Whats Called A In House Award. These Come Directly From The Record Label To People Who Worked On The Making Of The Album. This Award Also Goes Out To Radio Stations & DJs For Supporting The Album As A Thank You Gift. "

That means is a copy... I remember that Larry had one on his office and years ago (like 5), Nsync sold their old things and Lance did an interview from RCA building and on the wall were a lot of platinium records RIAA and one of them was BOMT platinium

2 minutes ago, Denise said:

That means is a copy... I remember that Larry had one on his office and years ago (like 5), Nsync sold their old things and Lance did an interview from RCA building and on the wall were a lot of platinium records RIAA and one of them was BOMT platinium

a copy like a fan made copy or a copy made by riaa?

1 minute ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

that's exactly why it would only be 200$ you would think this would be worth much more, and this guy sells a bunch of them, not only britney but mj, jb, amy whinehouse, jay z, etc... this seems sketchy

I want one of them :nydisgust:

1 minute ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

i counted 15 certificates, about 200 dollars each, that makes 3000 dollars total :gloria:

imagine waking up and looking at a wall of platinium certificates SHOOKENTHdT :scalped:

I need to buy one in this life :nydisgust:

Archived