DYWCO

Tetris

So now that we've had Glory for close to a year, with time to let the music sit & simmer, I've definitely realized something that's also an old & beaten to death topic. 

Do You Wanna Come Over is by far the most on-brand, 'classic Britney' track from the album. *And it should have been the first single.*

It's upbeat & **** dance pop, and fits into what people expect/anticipate from her. It could have had a modern, electric danceney video and made people pay attention & get on board with Britney again. Imagine if the entire production was more revved up than the POM version and THAT was how she returned to the VMAs?!

I think Slumber Party would have done much better as the second single, coming off of DYWCO. And then Make Me would be the perfect third single to show how she's really expanded her sound, and could be the perfect **** Summer slow jam for 2017...

Alas. I still almost cried the first time I heard Make Me though because it's so beautiful and I love it so much. 

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived