What is can you handle mine?

Guest $elfish

Guest $elfish

So I was on Britney's wiki page and it said she had an album called can you handle mine from 2006 I also remember reading someone mentioning it on here so I look for it on iTunes and there's nothing about it neither is there on Amazon  is it an actual album by Britney , is it unreleased or what:squintney:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest $elfish
48 minutes ago, SomeoneGimmeBritney said:

I believe it was a fanmade album, title comes from a line in MP.  It might be one of those fanmade albums of unreleased songs.

4 minutes ago, RobRocks said:

It's this fanmade album :) 

britney_spears_canyou_handle_mine.jpg_48

big.jpg

12 minutes ago, Isla. said:

It's fanmade and just consists of unreleased songs and the songs from GH:MP and the Chaotic EP. Not sure why it's on her wikipedia as it's not official.

47 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

It's a fanmade compilation of some b-sides and demos.

Thank you ppl :giggleney: I wish this album was real tho girls and boys as well as over to you now are such bops :brit:

55 minutes ago, Blackout in the Glory Zone said:

Thank you ppl :giggleney: I wish this album was real tho girls and boys as well as over to you now are such bops :brit:

Over to You Now was released as part of the Chaotic EP / Someday maxi single and Girls and Boys was released on the ITZ DVD bonus CD. :) 

Archived