Pigtailney Returns! Hit Me Baby One More Time

Born2Die

It's been awhile and I know I shouldn't have kept you waiting...but Pigtailney's here now!

14339e5e457910aa18f027e77151f9ae.jpg

Britney said in a somewhat recent interview that she would never do pig tails again (a la her ICONIC baby one more time look britney_spears___oh_baby__baby_by_pokemo) but home girl changed her mind. I noticed this days ago but was waiting for video and I feel like I'm back in 1999!  Not only is Britney sporting pig tails but she decided to wear her hair in such fashion for one of her most ****** songs; leave it to Britney to play the innocent:cutebrit:/****:mybodyisready: card. 

90s/2000's are really in and I think she should bring back her old fashions. Shes is still young and relevant enough to do them without looking like a try-hard.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, BritBreakitDown20 said:

she also said that she always sings live

:orangu: 

Britney does always sing live. Its not her fault that shes been performing since she was 4 and can do both singing and dancing at the same time.

1 hour ago, BritBreakitDown20 said:

pom is a solid evidence of that :wontcry: especially when that circus prop turns around and her mouth stops singing but u can still hear her voice :wontcry:

Thats not true, Thats a false rumor started by the media to kick Britney down. Britney always sings in her concert. Thats a fact.

Archived