I wait patiently...

Guest Dexmorgan89

Guest Dexmorgan89

For Brit to announce a performance date in India!! She will easily sell tickets here. No news in the Indian media yet, which i guess is a bad sign :'(.

In other news, Bieber performed in Mumbai last week and was torn to shreds by the media and fans because he lipsynced the entire thing. This could have been fine if he atleast performed well but he mostly just walked around and did not dance at all. 

Coldplay was her last November, saw them live and looooooved it! Ed Shreen is coming in November this year (not interested) .. Come on Brit, just announce it already :(

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dexmorgan89
5 minutes ago, Camilo said:

Is justin in his walkus era? :shameless:

From the videos I saw, he was not even putting in an effort. It truly was horrible.  

Guest Dexmorgan89
4 minutes ago, 3Pney said:

i wanna visit india  but i heard people pee in streets and toilet is not available in majority of india :( so i changed my mind :(

Haha. That's wildly ignorant, my friend. There surely is a big cultural shock waiting, but it has so much to offer. Try it. Hit me up if you're in New Delhi :) 

3 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

He's overworked. The same way ITZney was. He needs a break asap.

Just now, Camilo said:

He's been touring for more than a year now, he should take a break. 

Probably but the ticket prices were sky high and people were obviously disappointed. 

Guest Dexmorgan89
1 minute ago, 3Pney said:

so is what i heard true? :(

There are some very rural areas where sanitation might be an issue but ofcourse not in the majority  of the country. 

2 hours ago, Play Time Is Over said:

He doesnt stop cause he doesnt want to lol he's trying to get more and more fame adding shows after shows just to look like a big star and get that cash.

Lol so I guess it's all Britney's fault she cracked too?

The GP loves to put the blame on celebrities when they don't understand a lot of these young pop stars sign their lives away and don't have much of a say in what they get to actually do.

His team and label are not going to let him just stop that easily. He needs to push for his break.

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Lol so I guess it's all Britney's fault she cracked too?

The GP loves to put the blame on celebrities when they don't understand a lot of these young pop stars sign their lives away and don't have much of a say in what they get to actually do.

His team and label are not going to let him just stop that easily. He needs to push for his break.

Im talking about touring. Britneys tours are all short, she's never done even 100 shows on a tour, his tours are always 250 dates at least. If he said im not doing more than x amount of shows he wouldnt, be wants the money and the fame. And everyone around him is saying he's imag a very good place right now. Dont really thinks he needs a break, if he wants the cash and to become more and more famous than let him do his thing i guess.

Archived