How can we get Ebay to stop this?

BKSTYL3

People who are selling In The Zone and are not paying attention to the cover.

There are numerous listings with this cover:

In the Zone by Britney Spears (CD, Nov-2003, Jive (USA))

But when I ask them if it is this one:

Image result

they say "yes, sorry I didn't realize there was two different covers." :orangu::britdrown::meltdown:

I really want this one:

In the Zone by Britney Spears (CD, Nov-2003, Jive (USA))

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was used on a Poland promo (cardsleeve):

itzpl1.jpgitzpl2.jpgitzpl3.jpg

https://www.discogs.com/Britney-Spears-In-The-Zone/release/6630457

I thought I had the fuller pic version when I was younger. I bought it the 1st week it came out, but I lost all my CDs and I just started recollecting again. For some reason I keep thinking I read somewhere that it limited cover that they initially printed and like after the first year they started printing the cropped version. Does anyone know if this is true?

2 hours ago, BKSTYL3 said:

It was used on a Poland promo (cardsleeve):

itzpl1.jpgitzpl2.jpgitzpl3.jpg

https://www.discogs.com/Britney-Spears-In-The-Zone/release/6630457

I thought I had the fuller pic version when I was younger. I bought it the 1st week it came out, but I lost all my CDs and I just started recollecting again. For some reason I keep thinking I read somewhere that it limited cover that they initially printed and like after the first year they started printing the cropped version. Does anyone know if this is true?

I think that is true. I remember the fuller cover from when I was younger (Like, 5!)... But I doubt any of those CD's would be on eBay because an unwanted CD of that age would likely just be thrown away by someone or taken to a charity shop. What country are you in, you could try charity shops if you have them?

Guest StrawberryKisses
33 minutes ago, BKSTYL3 said:

:plzexplain:

I mean like sellers don't care about the cover.

I'm sure this variant will be at Discogs

Archived