The girl who performed Baby seems a big fan

zone

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Serious question

Are this girls relevant to teenagers/kids? Are they popular "it" girls?

I am 29 and i dont  follow new generations. All i now about pop music i get it from exhale and all jordan post is about beyonce/camila cabello/katyperry/iggy/tinashe :gloria:

2 minutes ago, PussyLova said:

Serious question

I am 29 and i dont  follow new generations. All i now about pop music i get it from exhale and all jordan post is about beyonce/camila cabello/katyperry/iggy/tinashe :gloria:

I'm 17 and I have no ******* idea who these girls are :ponderney:

5 minutes ago, PussyLova said:

Serious question

I'm 22 and I've heard of their names before, just didn't know all that much about them

I was a big fan of Disney Channel when I was a kid so I think this is pretty good exposure for like the kid/early teens group. I'm sure the girls who performed are truly as big of a Britney fan as they claim to be as they're around my age lol

11 minutes ago, PussyLova said:

Serious question

she has 220K likes on every post on insta, like Britney... so i guess she is relevant enough

1 hour ago, Roger said:

It was kind of ironic that they all sung live for Britney Spears tribute performance, not gonna deny it, not gonna try to hide it :arianabye:

They didnt sing live... they have said that they recorded the songs 2 days before the tribute

2 hours ago, toxiceverytime said:

she did a movie called descendants and a song that charted in the bb ,  i kinda love her tbh:giggleney:

omg!!! she's imitating Britney's tongue ! only Britney touches her upper lip with the tongue when she's pronouncing "L" and that is very easily recognised if you are a true fan and watches ha music videos

1 hour ago, Denise said:

They didnt sing live... they have said that they recorded the songs 2 days before the tribute

Even more ironic that they recorded pre recorded vocals for a Britney Spears Tribute performance, if you get what I mean 

Guest Paris Hilton $
2 hours ago, PussyLova said:

Serious question

I'm 16 and I don't know who these girls are

Disney Channel is watched by kids tho (from 5 years old to 11 I'd say)

2 hours ago, zone said:

she has 220K likes on every post on insta, like Britney... so i guess she is relevant enough

Britney has 400k likes on her worthy pictures 

She has millions of views on her videos on instagram (considering the amount of views she should have 35 millions followers)

But I think that she's pretty known among the kids 

Still Britney isn't that appropriate for them (even if in my country during the FF era kids knew all of her singles from that era)

Anyway

3 hours ago, PussyLova said:

Serious question

I'm 22 and I don't know two of them to be honest but I knew Hailee Steinfeld because she did a song about ************ and I saw her live in London (my friend is a "fan" of her), she was great but she looked me the whole time and i was like "i don't know you"

I don't understand how you guys don't know Hailee Steinfeld. She was in Pitch Perfect 2 and The Edge Of 17. She is played on the radio all the time- Love Myself and Starving

oh yeah... it has just been announced that she's dating Justin Bieber

Sofia I guess is a big Disney star at the moment and Kelsea is a country artist

Btw, Hailee is 20, Sofia is 23, and Kelsea is 24.

i only knew Hailee but I'm sure Britney or at least Jamie Lynn knew all of the girls seeing as she probably watches Disney channel with Maddie and listens to country music 

1 hour ago, itsjosiebitch said:

I don't understand how you guys don't know Hailee Steinfeld. She was in Pitch Perfect 2 and The Edge Of 17. She is played on the radio all the time- Love Myself and Starving

oh yeah... it has just been announced that she's dating Justin Bieber

Sofia I guess is a big Disney star at the moment and Kelsea is a country artist

Btw, Hailee is 20, Sofia is 23, and Kelsea is 24.

i only knew Hailee but I'm sure Britney or at least Jamie Lynn knew all of the girls seeing as she probably watches Disney channel with Maddie and listens to country music 

Hailee isnt dating Justin thats been proven false. I agree that she should atleast be recogniseable to most people tho

Archived