A woo-woo/spiritual thread (just to see if it works)

Guest Diamond Horse

Guest Diamond Horse

So, I listened to a podcast about synchronicity and more related things. It also says that by events and such, especially by big events, life sends us messages. That nothing happens by accident and things in our lives are interwoven more than we might think. And that everything in our life is a related sign of something else. Do you believe in this?

So, I wanna ask you what do you think is a deeper message in you stanning for Britney. For example, do you think that stanning for Britney says something about yourself? How does stanning for Britney fit into the picture of your life?

Of course, if you think there is no deeper message, you can make a funny or even ironic (but respectful) reply, if you really want to do so..

And if you think this all is just too lunatic, well, what can I do

But I am really curious about your responses.

P.S. Synchronicity - co-incidence - cases where there are two things/events that are an indicator of one thing.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love these kinds of topic. idk tbh if there's a deeper message of me stanning Britney but I can relate to her especially regarding the struggles and backlash experienced. And also same as Britney, there are people who wants to be there for me but I have mixed feelings about it. 

And it's like she is my guide in dealing life :tiffanycries: and I also have anxiety depending on people encountered

Guest Diamond Horse

Thank you!

For me seeing her happy now is so influential.

I think she "is here for me" to regulate my attitude towards music and musicians and also to show me greatness. Greatness balanced with humility.

3 minutes ago, WeddingNight said:

Thank you!

For me seeing her happy now is so influential.

I think she "is here for me" to regulate my attitude towards music and musicians and also to show me greatness. Greatness balanced with humility.

She's making us ethical :rihclap: Queen sending us message using vibrations

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, hushpuppies said:

She's making us ethical :rihclap: Queen sending us message using vibrations

In my life, her existence has given me both - balance and imbalance. In 2007 when I saw the news of her headshaving, it further helped me to lose emotional stability. But that was that time and it was like an inclination written into myself. But nowadays when I think about her, she is very grounding. And following updates about her, it also makes me more positive about myself.

9 minutes ago, WeddingNight said:

In my life, her existence has given me both - balance and imbalance. In 2007 when I saw the news of her headshaving, it further helped me to lose emotional stability. But that was that time and it was like an inclination written into myself. But nowadays when I think about her, she is very grounding. And following updates about her, it also makes me more positive about myself.

Awwww you're like connected to her. It's like she's your spirit animal :unbelievableney:

Guest Diamond Horse
32 minutes ago, hushpuppies said:

Awwww you're like connected to her. It's like she's your spirit animal :unbelievableney:

You're funny, haha. But it's true too in some ways. And deeeeeeeeeeeeep

Maybe it is really serious and you can really say it like that. I am not home in these areas.

Kerli sings too: "You are my spirit animal."

It's beautiful.

7 hours ago, WeddingNight said:

You're funny, haha. But it's true too in some ways. And deeeeeeeeeeeeep

Maybe it is really serious and you can really say it like that. I am not home in these areas.

Kerli sings too: "You are my spirit animal."

It's beautiful.

:unbelievableney: hahaha lol tnx. Hmm, maybe just don't overthink about it and in the end maybe you'll realize what the feeling is or smth lol. Omg I wanna listen to the song but the internet's so turtle :tiffanycries:

10 hours ago, WeddingNight said:

do you think that stanning for Britney says something about yourself?

Not really :watrusayin:,

especially now while writing and reading Exhale, because Britney fan base is very
uniformless, She connects various very different groups of people. :mhm:

Guest Diamond Horse
35 minutes ago, falka said:

Not really :watrusayin:,

especially now while writing and reading Exhale, because Britney fan base is very
uniformless, She connects various very different groups of people. :mhm:

Well, it could still say something about you, based on how you relate to her, to begin with.

Guest Diamond Horse
1 hour ago, hushpuppies said:

:unbelievableney: hahaha lol tnx. Hmm, maybe just don't overthink about it and in the end maybe you'll realize what the feeling is or smth lol. Omg I wanna listen to the song but the internet's so turtle :tiffanycries:

Okay, I just looked up what "spirit animal" means. "In pagan religions and systems, a spirit animal or totem is meant to be a representation of the traits and skills that you are supposed to learn or have. " Tbh, before this I didn't know and had a misinterpretation of the word. Hence the confusion. So yeah, you can also underthink. 

She's been around through growing up and helped me grow into who I am today. She has given me an example of how it's imortant to be true to yourself and stay kind. Her songs have made me recognize a lot of feelings I've had and helped me give those feelings a place.

The other way around, I (together with millions of people of course) have helped her become the star that she is and to be creative and make a lot of people happy with her work, by always supporting her and buy her stuff and to go see her when she was touring.

full circle moment :makeitrain:

I probably relate to her at some point, I once in my life was a bit way too wild (doing *****, alcohol) just being bad for the sake of being different and to rebel on my parents. Also started to hang out with the wrong people and surrounded myself with just a negative energy.

Then my parents knew about this wild life and decided to bring me back home, and was forced to leave Ukraine and back to Iraq (my home town). I stayed home for like months (alcohol & **** free), and I saw how I missed an opportunity to continue my studies in Ukraine rather than doig all that stupid **** for no reason.

Thankfully it wasn't too late, I finished 2 degrees so far (Graphic Diploma & Business Bachelor) and now I'm aiming for my master studies this winter so yay.

So I think I love her because I relate to her a bit and I think I learned my lesson to not get involved in shitty situations just for the sake of it and understand the consequences.

Guest Diamond Horse
9 minutes ago, BraveGraphics said:

I probably relate to her at some point, I once in my life was a bit way too wild (doing *****, alcohol) just being bad for the sake of being different and to rebel on my parents. Also started to hang out with the wrong people and surrounded myself with just a negative energy.

Then my parents knew about this wild life and decided to bring me back home, and was forced to leave Ukraine and back to Iraq (my home town). I stayed home for like months (alcohol & **** free), and I saw how I missed an opportunity to continue my studies in Ukraine rather than doig all that stupid **** for no reason.

Thankfully it wasn't too late, I finished 2 degrees so far (Graphic Diploma & Business Bachelor) and now I'm aiming for my master studies this winter so yay.

So I think I love her because I relate to her a bit and I think I learned my lesson to not get involved in shitty situations just for the sake of it and understand the consequences.

Wow.... That's just way too perfect answer. From an educated man who overcame difficulties!

For me 2007-2011 was shitty af TBH. I felt like i was on the same "life path" as Britney in a weird way. I was anxious and depressed for a while around that time. It was like Blackout was foreshadowing what would come the next few years. I can totally relate to FFney looking like a zombie/robot cause that was me. :awkblink: I won't go into more detail cause its too personal. (like BJ) :awkblink: I'm just glad i'm having my glory moment now. :slayney: I think i'm ready for my POM residency now.

On 4/13/2017 at 7:03 PM, WeddingNight said:

Okay, I just looked up what "spirit animal" means. "In pagan religions and systems, a spirit animal or totem is meant to be a representation of the traits and skills that you are supposed to learn or have. " Tbh, before this I didn't know and had a misinterpretation of the word. Hence the confusion. So yeah, you can also underthink. 

You are now educated. lol

Btw I heard the song and i like it :CPKney:

22 hours ago, (IDont)KnowU said:

I won't go into more detail cause its too personal. (like BJ) :awkblink:

:moorangu:

Archived