Sad about Glory era being over

badputa

I really wished the record could get a 5 single treatment considering it's quality. It really is outstanding. The whole album, start to finish, even the 'fillers' [Hard to Forget Ya, Clumsy, Private Show] had their shot at making a big scene on the charts, i mean... IWG did :staysalty: [Inside Out being a better choice but let's not go there]

When i think about the other 3 singles that should've been released, that thougt alone can cause me a headache.

Love Me Down was current with the music atmosphere created by Rihanna and Drake, ****... Even Justin Bieber with Sorry. It made sense.

DYWCO would've brought longevity to the equation. It is current, I mean i'm pretty sure either Grindr or Tinder would've sponsered that :orangu:

As much as you all love Just Love Me, i think it would've done well as the last single but i can't help to just wish if it were to be a 5th single picked, then i would've loved Invitation, and kinda play off the release of Fifty Shades Darker. It would've been fun :tiffsniffle:

IT ALL WOULD HAVE BEEN FUN

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived