Does anyone want my Britney Jean shirt?

queenbetch

I cleaned out my closet recently and have been trying to sell my Britney Jean t-shirt from the Axis store for over a week. It's a size small unisex and features the photo of Britney from the cover of the album. If anyone wants to check it out, here's the link to it's listing on my Poshmark :)  https://bnc.lt/focc/wpR9ZcZJyz

Edit: If anyone without a Poshmark wants the shirt, here is my referral code so you can get $5 off your purchase. GCJAE

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

Why are you selling it?

I have a bunch of other Britney shirts and don't like this one tbh. I got it as a gift when a family member went to Vegas :squintney:

3 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Out of every cool thing in the Britney heaven store why would you buy the BJ shirt? :squintney:

I got that mint POM tank top when I went. 

Lmao I feel you sis, I got it as a gift from a family member when they went to Vegas. I don't like it and that's why I'm selling it :) 

1 minute ago, kailee said:

I have a bunch of other Britney shirts and don't like this one tbh. I got it as a gift when a family member went to Vegas :squintney:

Lmao I feel you sis, I got it as a gift from a family member when they went to Vegas. I don't like it and that's why I'm selling it :) 

That makes more sense. Lol

Archived