SP

Black_Out

I think SP is naturally going to grow slow as its not a song you listen to and love at first. For me its just like This Is What You Came For. I LOVED We Found Love and had higher expectations for a Riri and Calvin collab, but the song grew on me and it was certainly a huge hit this year. SP will have the same effect. People always say Britney needs to reinvent her image and the problem now is that shes not releasing uptempo singles and im not sure the gp knows its even Britney herself as its not her classic sound. That being said, the quality is in the music and if SP does do well, it will be a sleeper hit no doubt, which would be amazing because that would give single 3 a better chance, and hopefully its upbeat. It honestly has to be CYM or LMD at this point.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Black_Out said:

I think SP is naturally going to grow slow as its not a song you listen to and love at first. For me its just like This Is What You Came For. I LOVED We Found Love and had higher expectations for a Riri and Calvin collab, but the song grew on me and it was certainly a huge hit this year. SP will have the same effect. People always say Britney needs to reinvent her image and the problem now is that shes not releasing uptempo singles and im not sure the gp knows its even Britney herself as its not her classic sound. That being said, the quality is in the music and if SP does do well, it will be a sleeper hit no doubt, which would be amazing because that would give single 3 a better chance, and hopefully its upbeat. It honestly has to be CYM or LMD at this point.

Ahhh, had the same reaction to this is what you came for. I have a feeling you're right. ;) 

Make Me grew on me definitely. I was a bit skeptical at first but that definitely took some time. Now every time I hear it TURN IT UP.

I think within 3 listens I was feeling the love for Slumber Party. The lyrics are genius and the production and compositions of the song is top notch.

59 minutes ago, Slayber said:

Make Me grew on me definitely. I was a bit skeptical at first but that definitely took some time. Now every time I hear it TURN IT UP.

I think within 3 listens I was feeling the love for Slumber Party. The lyrics are genius and the production and compositions of the song is top notch.

1 hour ago, Kisle said:

Ahhh, had the same reaction to this is what you came for. I have a feeling you're right. ;) 

I really hope it has some success. If people like Side To Side, Work, One Dance, ect. SP is top notch. I'm not sure people know it's even Britney, but I'm praying it just grows.

Archived