Britney Spears Performs At Jingle Ball In L.A.

Jordan Miller

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, LBoggie said:

To those of you complaining that it was a "copy and paste" of iHeart Festival: Just think of this as Britney being on tour, where she does the same set during each stop. :) 

Thats literally what I've said on here a million time, and people do not get it. I'm starting to think most of these people only follow Britney and no one else, so they have no idea how these things work. 

3 minutes ago, LBoggie said:

To those of you complaining that it was a "copy and paste" of iHeart Festival: Just think of this as Britney being on tour, where she does the same set during each stop. :) 

Wouldn't mind if she performs more songs from glory: better, just luv me, clumsy, etc

Glory is dead because she's promoting on her vegas shows instead of the album.:byebitch:

Just now, zone said:

HE always stan for BRitney

I didnt know that. I only knew that the red hair guy from modern family has a hubby that Stan for her too.

Imagine being a brit stan and being married to one guy she was close with in her prime so u can hear all these stories about her from a person that really knows her and likes her. When will I :crying4:

Archived