POM Tickets

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Breathe_On_Me said:

I wanted front row in 103, but it was even more expensive per ticket. I figured 102 would be just as good, but it's kind of to the side so I wasn't sure.

Actually, we were in 104 - not 103 haha so, the same as you just on the opposite side. It was a good view. I wish I had been on your side tho TBH. I feel like Britney did so much more on that side's catwalk. So you're going to be really lucky! AND that's the side they pull the freakshow guest from I'm pretty sure! :ahhh: 

But I'm not sure what specific section they pick from though - if any.

9 hours ago, treytrey said:

Actually, we were in 104 - not 103 haha so, the same as you just on the opposite side. It was a good view. I wish I had been on your side tho TBH. I feel like Britney did so much more on that side's catwalk. So you're going to be really lucky! AND that's the side they pull the freakshow guest from I'm pretty sure! :ahhh: 

But I'm not sure what specific section they pick from though - if any.

Really? I'm glad I picked those seats then!

I would die if my boyfriend or myself got chosen to be in Freakshow. :hahayea:

46 minutes ago, Breathe_On_Me said:

Really? I'm glad I picked those seats then!

I would die if my boyfriend or myself got chosen to be in Freakshow. :hahayea:

You got great ones for sure - I was scouting all the VIP booths too trying to see if any celebs were there that night haha :quirkney:

10 hours ago, Noah Fatale said:

OMG YOU WENT TO DWAD :crying11:

I was 1 year old during the dwad tour :moorangu:

but yeah the tickets should be fine, when I went in august I was surprised by how tiny the theatre is

like the axis looks big in videos but its actually so small

I was 8, and just so small. I had all these women, who were much taller, in belly shirts dancing crazy near me. My dad had to hold me up on the arm rests of the seat just so I could try and see. We had seats pretty high up. It was a mess. I wish I had a more clear memory of Britney. :(

I like smaller theaters so that should be fun!

18 minutes ago, The_Original_Toy said:

just hope you're the tallest and you're good :saycheese:

I'm only 5'3, but I have my high heel boots!

17 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

the fact that you were that close to primeney!!!!!! 

And good luck on seeing Primeney 2.0 

I know! It was actually 15 years ago today that I saw her in concert. :unbelievableney: I'll never forget because it was the day before her birthday.

Archived