Do you trust the VMA's / EMA's awards?

Stifler's Mom

Since the recent contreversy that Kanye spilled about MTV, they published the following statement:

CxsW9VnXcAAYdWr.jpg

I don't have any doubts that Beyonce was indeed deserving of those awards, however, since 2004 that I stopped trusting most of the show cuz back at the time Britney was nominated for 4 nominations with Toxic, including Video Of The Year, the most important of the night. Britney didn't won ANY of them, which makes me believe that MTV gave out to other artists cuz she didn't attend it.

What do you think?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

Since the recent contreversy that Kanye spilled about MTV, they published the following statement:

CxsW9VnXcAAYdWr.jpg

I don't have any doubts that Beyonce was indeed deserving of those awards, however, since 2004 that I stopped trusting most of the show cuz back at the time Britney was nominated for 4 nominations with Toxic, including Video Of The Year, the most important of the night. Britney didn't won ANY of them, which makes me believe that MTV gave out to other artists cuz she didn't attend it.

What do you think?

It's no secret that britney did not win any VMA's at the 2004 awards because she decided not to attend since Toxic was huge that year

Archived