Britney Spears And Tinashe Are **** Seductresses In The "Slumber Party" Music Video

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Literally the exact opposite from what usually is commented on her videos (especially Make Me). There's still the batch of haters and negative nancys that are bound to be there but everyone is loving it and I'm so happy

It's incredibly **** yet not trashy... it has that perfect erotic and mystical vibe along with absolute slayage with the visuals and choreography (which she doesn't look uncomfortable at all ever, she actually slays it!). The natural and classic Britney *** appeal is there again, one of my favorite comments was some girl calling her a "**** cinderella" :forkit:

I'm so happy and proud of her I really hope this song is a success somehow 

I love the milk part, but Idk what it is about the shoe throw that I can't stop watching :hahaha:

I can't get over it and she's just like "Whatevs, don't need this!"

I am slayed by the video. Tinashe and her worked very well together and both are such beautiful bombshells. A+ team Britney!

now negative comments are starting to come in.

READ: if you see any comments with harmful/nasty words and tones , instead of replying it please do report it guys. it would help her image and how people form their opinions in the long run (many ppl actually scroll down the comment section before/while the video's playing)

and if you want to do some extra work, see the 'newest comment' and thumbs down all the bad ones so it doesn't appear on top comments

i just reported a bunch of nasty *** comments from a beyonka stan :gloss:

12 minutes ago, BSfemme said:

I'm so happy. I love the video so much.:donewithit:

I genuinely love the scene where she's wearing the blue outfit. Just herself and also with Tinashe. Incredibly **** and cool.

The part of Britney on the table looking at the camera, um, slay me please.

Brit and Tinashe dancing together on the big room. Um, kill me *******.

Britney walking with the red **** ******* outfit. Um, Britney please eye-**** me rn. Thanks.

Ok your turn...:mybodyisready:

The scenes in that blue outfit are to die for. She looks so hot. The facial expressions, that hair, those legs when she's standing on the bench and jumping down. She looks epic in every kind of way. 

:gobaby:

Archived