Britney Spears And Tinashe Are **** Seductresses In The "Slumber Party" Music Video

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Halaut7 said:

The "I'm a mom now" thing doesn't make since... she would have stopped being ****** years ago, now look, no momney, definitely RCA and Hairy Larry.

i think the real cause of the recent scraps is coming into view. it's not britney. my suspicion of it is that they had disputes with the product placements and just didnt know how to handle or do contingency planning. just my thought tho.  :verycool:

7 minutes ago, Via Infinito said:

his presence makes my blood boils

how can someone be so perfect

:meltdown:

he must be dumb as a rock. must be

or have stinky breath

or tiny ***** or something

Persians' **** are big though. And if he was dumb he wouldn't made it to Britney's video so yeah. 

I'm saying this from experience, I'm also persian, while I'm not saying I have a big **** I see persian dicks every day. 

2 hours ago, Kiiddy said:

Hands DOOOWWWWNNN the HOTTEST guy she's EVER had in a music video!!

That ******* look he gave her when she was flippin that hair crawling all over that table with no *******
shame in sight like some ******* slutty, iconic bad *** ***** queen!!!!!!! He was all like  "Yeah... come to daddy, my ******* queen"

Omg I just can't  :embarrassney:

SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYEDDDD   :dead: 

PS: Omg he's Persian!!!!!  :mybodyisready:

DLMBTLTK guy says hi :feelingmyself:

Just now, PieceofBritney said:

Persians' **** are big though. And if he was dumb he wouldn't made it to Britney's video so yeah. 

I'm saying this from experience, I'm also persian, while I'm not saying I have a big **** I see persian dicks every day. 

stop :meltdown:

ok he must be very cocky and unlikable

cuz this is unfair at how hot he is

Archived