Britney Spears And Tinashe Are **** Seductresses In The "Slumber Party" Music Video

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are so many different topics about the premiere and I am left really confused. I'm in Arizona in the States, so I think I'm an hour behind pacific time right now? (Good ol' Arizona doesnt change time ever, so we go back and forth between being same time as the west coast pacific to mountain time... super confusing). But is the video dropping TONIGHT.... or tomorrow (friday) night? Can anyone from the states clear this up for me because I know it is already tomorrow for most of the world lol...:lostney:

10 minutes ago, Justney said:

There are so many different topics about the premiere and I am left really confused. I'm in Arizona in the States, so I think I'm an hour behind pacific time right now? (Good ol' Arizona doesnt change time ever, so we go back and forth between being same time as the west coast pacific to mountain time... super confusing). But is the video dropping TONIGHT.... or tomorrow (friday) night? Can anyone from the states clear this up for me because I know it is already tomorrow for most of the world lol...:lostney:

Arizona is never behind Pacific Time. It either is Pacific time, or it is Mountain time (which is ahead) depending on the time of year

1 minute ago, SwaggedyAndy said:

Arizona is never behind Pacific Time. It either is Pacific time, or it is Mountain time (which is ahead) depending on the time of year

Omg you're right. I meant ahead!

So it'll be on vevo tonight? Why even put it on mtv if it'll already be on vevo, who is going to see it that late?... this really is messy.

Archived