Britney Spears And Tinashe Are **** Seductresses In The "Slumber Party" Music Video

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, LilyRoseAllen said:

What's the concept of this video? It could have been so much better. Why is Tinashe so irrelevant in this video? 

It looks like Boys 2.0 except it's not as good. Britney looks hot though. The choreo is not bad but not that good when you're as flexible as both are...

If you watch The Others or the movie Britney mentioned that inspired the video then you will prob get it.

But anyways in my view, Britney is a ghost or a mythical creature that controls that mansion... like the car doesn't have a driver, the butler is "invisible", doors open by themselves.

Britney wants a "slumber party" to quench her ****** thirsty or her "unbridled enthusiasm" might cause strange effects on a large scale like neighboring houses being shaken, things breaking, minor earthquakes, so she returns to her "mansion" after picking few selected "guests" like that guy. She was leading him in to that room, not him leading her. In the end, either they all mysteriously vanished or forgot what happened to them and ended up in the middle of nowhere not knowing how they got there.

Geez... if you have read some horror, trailers, mystery or fantasy novels, is not so hard to get the concept.

2 minutes ago, Nebulosa said:

If you watch The Others or the movie Britney mentioned that inspired the video then you will prob get it.

But anyways in my view, Britney is a ghost or a mythical creature that controls that mansion... like the car doesn't have a driver, the butler is "invisible", doors open by themselves.

Britney wants a "slumber party" to quench her ****** thirsty or her "unbridled enthusiasm" might cause strange effects on a large scale like neighboring houses being shaken, things breaking, minor earthquakes, so she returns to her "mansion" after picking few selected "guests" like that guy. She was leading him in to that room, not him leading her. In the end, either they all mysteriously vanished or forgot what happened to them and ended up in the middle of nowhere not knowing how they got there.

Geez... if you have read some horror, trailers, mystery or fantasy novels, is not so hard to get the concept.

:meltdown:

I've watched it like 4,5 times already!! I'm loosing count!! This is one her best videos to date!! She's so ****, so beautiful, and having a blast!! Choreography is on point and the theme is perfect!! Great job Britney!! :carpoolney: I can't believe it!! I'm slayed!! There is some fire burning inside of her lately, and I love it!! :mybodyisready::feelingmyself: Slay me Queen!! :thirsty:

Archived