Britney Spears And Tinashe Are **** Seductresses In The "Slumber Party" Music Video

Jordan Miller

It's the perfect video! ****, mysterious, seductive, playful, and fun. The visual is stunning, she looks Ah-Mazing, and that choreography looks so great. It's like they mashed the best parts of  Boys, Gimme More and My Prerogative together and Slumber Party was the GLORYous result. I freaking love the video! It's one of her very best since the Femme Fatale era and a standout in her videography. Thank you Britney and thank you Tinashe. 

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm watching the video religiously right now! I don't know which year we are. The Queen is sensational! The feeling I have is like this is the first single off the album. I wasn't expecting that at all, there's no product placement and everything is just flawless. And I'm so happy she took Tinashe instead of someone ungrateful like Selena Gomez (I know she's in rehab and I really hope she gets better) because this is a collaboration, this is a featuring, they're having fun together, this is genuine. There's something changing in Britney, I don't know what it is, but I feel like she's taking back control of everything. I can't explain it. 

Everyone is like freaking out saying its her best video ever lol, i watched it for the first time this morning and it was definitely interesting and a great video espeically compared to make me.  But i wouldnt say its her best and make it top all her iconic videos.  Yall chill, just filled with the hype 

I think we should come to an agreement now guys, she mad us wait a few painful months for this and it was totally worth it, totally fair. Absolutely love the music video and is getting tons of views omg, it hasn't been updated for hours probs due to the amount that's actually coming in. I love her so much, all hail kween Britney, also her best mv since HIAM:feelingmyself::mybodyisready:

Archived