Blackout Survival Game

DaxCass

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest T0UCH0FMYHAND
5 minutes ago, Body ache said:

I wouldnt be if you werent so obsessed with this game so that HAI could win (which it wont). Seriously dude youre sucking the fun out of the game and we need a break from you. :tbh:

Goodbye!:kisses: Dont let the door hit you on the way out! :begone:

You should gtfo! You're rude af and probably just pressed because someone kicked out a song you liked. 

Guest T0UCH0FMYHAND
Just now, Body ache said:

Not as pressed as you when you see HAI get eliminated. :begone:

I voted mostly for Freakshow and Radar and both are eliminated. And hey, I'm not acting like a salty ***** right now. 

:angietea:

Just now, Gimmegimmemore123 said:

I voted mostly for Freakshow and Radar and both are eliminated. And hey, I'm not acting like a salty ***** right now. 

:angietea:

Whos acting salty? I'm just telling it how it is. I dont care HOE got eliminated it wasnt going to win anyway but some users are abusing the game and sucking the fun out of it for everyone else.

Guest T0UCH0FMYHAND
1 minute ago, Body ache said:

Whos acting salty? I'm just telling it how it is. I dont care HOE got eliminated it wasnt going to win anyway but some users are abusing the game and sucking the fun out of it for everyone else.

You're insulting af and that's not okay! You've been "abusing" the game too by voting two times in a row without anyone else voting inbetween. :ohnoney:

3 minutes ago, Gimmegimmemore123 said:

You're insulting af and that's not okay! You've been "abusing" the game too by voting two times in a row without anyone else voting inbetween. :ohnoney:

Cause I know what the vote was going to be. :queenriri:

I only did that once. The other user doesnt even give a chance for other members to post. He just posts his results right after each post and thats pretty much the same thing anyway. I was just doing the same thing essentially. Its his game the other members are just his pawns.

17 minutes ago, WillRubert said:

You were posting at the same rate as me and then got mad when more people started voting HOE down as well.
Excuse me for replying while doing assignments for finals. I haven't been rude to you at all, and yet you're so salty towards me.  I don't get the need for the attitude.

I love all the songs left, so I don't really care which one wins at this point.

Enjoy your day :)

If you really are grading tests on a saturday night then I really feel sad for you because you really are a fun sucker. I feel sad fr anyone who has you as a TA. Wouldnt want my test to be graded like the way you treat this game. The highest score you probably give out is a C. Not here for that. :queenriri:

Guest T0UCH0FMYHAND
Just now, Body ache said:

Cause I know what the vote was going to be. :queenriri:

I only did that once. The other user doesnt even give a chance for other members to post. He just posts his results right after each post and thats pretty much the same thing anyway. Its his game the other members are just his pawns.

I get what you mean and I also think it would be more fun if more members would contribute to the game. I just thought that you've been pretty mean to him and that was unnecessary imo.

:idkney:

I don't know what happened here, it looks like all hell broke loose, but here's my vote:

Gimme More 34

Piece of Me 12

Break the Ice 32 (+1)

Hot as Ice 33 (-1)

Ooh Ooh Baby 32

Was a tough choice to make between Gimme More and Break the Ice, but I had to give it to Break the Ice, because I love Gimme More, but it's really 2007/-08, whereas Break the Ice had a sound that could easily be played in later years, without exactly knowing where it was from...

I'm sorry, Hot as Ice was kind of an obvious choice here for me :angietea: (still love it though, but compared to these songs....)

And I do think it's sad Freakshow has left the competition, because that's my jam, and what I said about Break the Ice applies to Freakshow as well, but then times 100...

Archived