Pretty Sure Britney's Team (And Even Herself) Reads Exhale

xoxo, Stan.

Remember when we were making fun of that pink outfit she was using, and even calling it "The Power-ranger outfit"? She never used it again.

The past few months we've been talking a lot about her costumes during the Glory Era and how we would her to use some of her clothes she used to use in the past, show her belly, etc. I was expecting the same outfit for iHeart, and bam, she gave us what we wanted. And watching the POM videos from yesterday, did you guys noticed she used this jacket for Gimme More? Very similar. 

Have you guys had experiences in the past that made you feel like they do read Exhale? Discuss.

britney-spears-9129-5.JPG

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, OutrageousMoi said:

Remember when we were making fun of that pink outfit she was using, and even calling it "The Power-ranger outfit"? She never used it again.

The past few months we've been talking a lot about her costumes during the Glory Era and how we would her to use some of her clothes she used to use in the past, show her belly, etc. I was expecting the same outfit for iHeart, and bam, she gave us what we wanted. And watching the POM videos from yesterday, did you guys noticed she used this jacket for Gimme More? Very similar. 

Have you guys had experiences in the past that made you feel like they do read Exhale? Discuss.

britney-spears-9129-5.JPG

She had a jacket for Gimme More because her **** was popping out and her dancer gave her his shirt. 

Her team probably do read exhale, doubt they would have responded to the Make Me controversy if they didn't and it's also a great way of gauging hype and making educated decisions. (They don't do well at this but I can imagine they try)

If Britney and her team reads Exhale then i have these following questions:

-Where is the original "make me" video?

-Where is the director's cut from perfume mv?

-Why she extended POM when everyone wanted to end?

-Why she doesn't sing live even for ONE song?

I NEED ANSWERS!!! :lessons:

Just now, tsss said:

lbr she doesn't want to google herself and stuff like that
she even embarrassed of her old self 

And what do you mean by her team prefers another site? Britney Galaxy? :ririshade2: Their forum is so dead.

Maybe she doesn't Google her, but her team definitely does. She's a "product" they want to sell, they obviously need feedback. 

Pretty sure her team read exhale to get ideas

I remember the day when some user posted a thread saying she should use a ponytail ala S&S again on shows, a lot of people agree and magically the next day on POM she was with a ponytail!

And after the VMAs a lot if people were tired of the leotards, so magically again they changed the costume on the Iheart festival.

Archived