Almost 900k views <3

Rico.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thanos18
13 minutes ago, Wombat said:

What baffles me is that this performance of Circus also in Good Morning America is right after the worst period in her life and she has great energy here! she also slays the choreo here!

something happened in 2010 and britney changed .she was good until the end of the circus tour.after that she was different.. meds probably

35 minutes ago, f_rhythm said:

she didnt bcuz she barely moved :explainlol:

too bad it was the last decent choreo shes ever tried since like i dont know when :mhm:

work ***** and break the ice 2013 version says ''hi''

34 minutes ago, Wombat said:

What baffles me is that this performance of Circus also in Good Morning America is right after the worst period in her life and she has great energy here! she also slays the choreo here!

Great energy? it's nothing compared to the X factor and Japanese performances

I wish we could mix her X-Factor energy with this choreo

5 minutes ago, Rico. said:

Well judging from this performance alone and compared to FF tour, yes, I think she has great energy here. Was just reminded by this since its also from GMA

Guest thanos18
7 minutes ago, Rico. said:

she was just nervous during circus performance.  it was her first american tv performance after the vma 2007 fiasco. of course she was nervous...but she did good..In 2011 with hiam and ttwe performances she wasn't nervous .it was something else .meds probably.but she was different .Yes her x factor and HEY HEY HEY japan performances were the best of the circus era..

Archived