im sick of team B

Femmefataleslays

they ****** up the glory era the moment they scrapped the mm music video. WHY WOULD ANYONE SCRAP AN EXPENSIVE *** MUSIC VIDEO JUST BECAUSE IT DIDN'T HAVE A "storyline¨ :grimace: what makes me so mad is that this album was soo good and it had soo much potential but like always larry's old *** ****** everything up. i'm sick of him and he has to get fired asap :nothavingit: #britneyfirelarry 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't understand the big fuss about the original music video. It was Britney dancing with 20 dancers , nothing different. 

If fans like you wouldn't **** up the current music video likes and views , we could have a hit. 

Just now, Pop Sensation said:

I don't understand the big fuss about the original music video. It was Britney dancing with 20 dancers , nothing different. 

If fans like you wouldn't **** up the current music video likes and views , we could have a hit. 

that **** was embarrassing and you know it. i cant stand that mediocre *** video :sickofu: 

Just now, Femmefataleslays said:

that **** was embarrassing and you know it. i cant stand that mediocre *** video :sickofu: 

Clearly I'm glad britney scrapped the first one. There's no need a video where she visually *** ****** by a gay dancer.I'm happy with the current one.She's shining. Y'all are the ones who has mediocre tastes. 

1 minute ago, Pop Sensation said:

Clearly I'm glad britney scrapped the first one. There's no need a video where she visually *** ****** by a gay dancer.I'm happy with the current one.She's shining. Y'all are the ones who has mediocre tastes. 

so not only do you have horrible taste but youre also delusional. lmao your right. the second version of the mm video is soo much better thats why it has 200 million views :sofedup:

5 minutes ago, Pop Sensation said:

Lol no. Original video was ICONIC. only bcuz of the naked cage scene. some parts was tacky but who cares she was NAKED. That would create such controversy and bring views. Fans didnt **** up the likes and views Britney/her team did. Fans hated the PG video too but it has 135 M views. Stop blaming the fans 

Just now, SomeoneYouDontKnow said:

Lol no. Original video was ICONIC. only bcuz of the naked cage scene. some parts was tacky but who cares she was NAKED. That would create such controversy and bring views. Fans didnt **** up the likes and views Britney/her team did. Fans hated the PG video too but it has 135 M views. Stop blaming the fans 

you deserve a grammy 

5 minutes ago, Femmefataleslays said:

so not only do you have horrible taste but youre also delusional. lmao your right. the second version of the mm video is soo much better thats why it has 200 million views :sofedup:

no because y'all killed the excitement about it. Everybody was like " eww what is this " the moment it debuted. 

Chill the f out and have some respect to the woman. She's not killing anyone on the ******** mv. :nothavingit:

2 minutes ago, Pop Sensation said:

no because y'all killed the excitement about it. Everybody was like " eww what is this " the moment it debuted. 

Chill the f out and have some respect to the woman. She's not killing on the ******** mv. :nothavingit:

what is there to be excited about :xcuseme: what about the alternative version is so much better (no pun intended) than the original?:xcuseme:

2 minutes ago, Pop Sensation said:

Chill the f out and have some respect to the woman. She's not killing on the ******** mv. :nothavingit:

But if it were as good as the first one, we wouldn't have complained

Instead we get a low budget studio with a fat guy dancing and her squad laughing for literally no ******* reason :xcuseme:

1 minute ago, Dragon's Daughter said:

But if it were as good as the first one, we wouldn't have complained

Instead we get a low budget studio with a fat guy dancing and her squad laughing for literally no ******* reason :xcuseme:

it called  "a fun music video" jesus...We're living in 2016 and people still has no shame to use " fat" as an insult.

embarrassing..

13 minutes ago, Pop Sensation said:

Sis I also didn't like the original much but you prefer the scrapped for real?:shameless:

giphy.gif

Just now, ebritneybeat said:

Sis I also didn't like the original much but you prefer ther scrapped for real?:shameless:

giphy.gif

you guys are over  reacting for no reason and already killed the excitement for the mv from the day 1. 

Archived