Just for a moment...

singularbritney

Can I just say how far Britney has come in the last few years? The amount of things she has done this year, she would've never done let's say somewhat 2/3 years ago. I find it crazy how she's basically found herself and her happy place again. Look at the way she is on stage too, I mean c'mon that's fire:feelingmyself: But I am so proud of her, and I know that the Make Me mv situation is a mess rn but that's over and done with and too late and we should just be happy she's still making quality music still and bringing out nice perfumes and winning awards, doing awesome amounts of promotion and so on; this time ten years ago she was about to hit total rock bottom and for her to even be living, happily, healthily and with a family of her own is beyond me, I'm so glad she's overcome her past, if she can put that all in the past, can we? We all have our disagreements but doesn't everyone? Please may this remain a positive thread B-Army, thank you. :kisses2all:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ItsNathanbitch

It definitely is nice to see threads like this, in a place where people are constantly bitching about Britney in 2016, despite it being the best year we've had since like 2008/2009. 

Archived