B10

lustwecantcontrol

Now I know B10 is still very far away I'm guessing we won't get it till 2019, but I was really thinking about it and I think for B10 it needs to be very mature/personal/artsy and less about *** and having fun. I think that the she needs to really show the GP a different side to her I think that's part of the disconnect honestly, she needs to open up and show the deeper/mature side to her. I want an album full of ATWK, HOT, Mannequin, JLM/JLM, MR, CE, MOTM, Don't Cry, Shadow, Everytime, BOM, TOMH, BMS, UU, TWYTM, LMB, HOE type songs. 

Producers I'd like to see:

Bloodshy

Cutfather

Shep Solomon

Mark Taylor

Rick Nowles 

Flume

Guy Sigsworth

Marina Diamandis 

Mattman & Robin

Kool Kojack

ASTR

Lance Eric Shipp

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Acai Berry said:

It would be nice to get something more mature :verycool: Of course it doesn't have to be super-personal if Britney feels uncomfortable with talking about her breakdown or life in general but I would like to hear more songs like Hold On Tight, Alien, He About To Lose Me etc. 

Yeah I mean she doesn't have to talk about the breakdown, but she can delve into other more personal topics

7 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

Glory is a personal/mature album IMO. :umwtf: What exactly are the personal topics you want to see her get into? I like the maturity on Glory, it screams growth as an artist to me.

If Britney pulled a Gaga & pretended to be all deep & meaningful & put out **** music I'd die. It's embarrassing/cringe-worthy :yesokay:

I love Glory and it does show growth, but a lot of the album is about *** and I don't think it's all that personal.....a few songs (JLM/JLM, MOTM, Liar, MR) but that's it. See I don't think Britney would have to pretend to be deep/meaningful I think she already is but she doesn't ever get to show it or rarely gets to show it. I essentially want B10 to be what The Original Doll was suppose to be which was a major departure from her usual with much more meaningful songs! I think the GP is kind of over her because they see her as a shallow Pop star who only has *** to offer......which is sad and untrue

7 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I love Glory and it does show growth, but a lot of the album is about *** and I don't think it's all that personal.....a few songs (JLM/JLM, MOTM, Liar, MR) but that's it. See I don't think Britney would have to pretend to be deep/meaningful I think she already is but she doesn't ever get to show it or rarely gets to show it. I essentially want B10 to be what The Original Doll was suppose to be which was a major departure from her usual with much more meaningful songs! I think the GP is kind of over her because they see her as a shallow Pop star who only has *** to offer......which is sad and untrue

I guess everyone has different tastes. Britney has said Glory is her baby and I believe it because she actually took her time recording it and did what she wanted. This IS the mature Britney. This is her true self IMO. 

I don't need another Brenda Joans "personal" album :eheeek:

Just now, Draw The Blinds said:

I guess everyone has different tastes. Britney has said Glory is her baby and I believe it because she actually took her time recording it and did what she wanted. This IS the mature Britney. This is her true self IMO. 

I don't need another Brenda Joans "personal" album :eheeek:

Well BJ was actually suppose to be a personal album, but then RCA took it over and changed everything and we got a big fat mess.....but HOT/Don't Cry/BMS/ Perfume are all great and actual personal songs.

I believe that Glory is what Britney wanted but that doesn't make it a personal or a deep album.....it's deff more mature than FF/BJ but I want an even more mature/artsier album for B10 

Archived