What if Britney did a guest spot on Empire?

ViciousVixen

1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

True, but there was a Lucius-Jamal duet where Jamal's voice cracked and he yelled "I'm Britney!"

Shady as all ******* hell, plus Timbaland arranges all the music for that show and he HATES her. He'd never allow her to be on there, and I don't think she'd want to.

Plus, she hasn't been popular with the urban youths since ITZ. :lessons: 

Timbaland hates Britney? Why? 

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ViciousVixen said:

Courtney Love was on a few episodes playing herself basically a cracked out *** ****, and Mariah as well playing a fat aging divorcee, Britney would be cute for an ep or two tbh build up her urban fan base :rihclap:

I'd love that and have thought about this, however since pussyfyed boyfriend Timbland is  executive music producer for that show I'm sure he would be  greasy  about it :idkney:

52 minutes ago, Iexpectyouto said:

Timbaland hates Britney? Why? 

JT set up studio time between Britney and Timbaland as an attempt to mend the infamous bridges. She stood Timbaland up, and he very publicly stated that she was over, her career was over and she was nothing. That was in 2006. So you can imagine the amount of egg on his face when she clapped back with Gimme More the next year. He hates her ever since.

Archived