What if Britney did a guest spot on Empire?

ViciousVixen

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

True, but there was a Lucius-Jamal duet where Jamal's voice cracked and he yelled "I'm Britney!"

Shady as all ******* hell, plus Timbaland arranges all the music for that show and he HATES her. He'd never allow her to be on there, and I don't think she'd want to.

Plus, she hasn't been popular with the urban youths since ITZ. :lessons: 

o h didn't know, that lil hoe, how dare he 

1 minute ago, ViciousVixen said:

o h didn't know, that lil hoe, how dare he 

Jussie Smolett (Jamal's actor) is a hardcore Britney stan, shortly after the episode that featured that duet, he went to see POM and even paid for one of those cringey early M&G's. :pieceofwhat: So again, considering Timbaland writes/produces/arranges all the music for the show, and he LOATHES Britney, I'm sure it was that fat meatball that did it.

3 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Jussie Smolett (Jamal's actor) is a hardcore Britney stan, shortly after the episode that featured that duet, he went to see POM and even paid for one of those cringey early M&G's. :pieceofwhat: So again, considering Timbaland writes/produces/arranges all the music for the show, and he LOATHES Britney, I'm sure it was that fat meatball that did it.

i just started catching up on the new season, it's not too terrible, but predictable although it tries not to be 

23 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

CFMPxtWUEAEZO1e.jpg

im sad he got a momney meet and greet

47 minutes ago, ViciousVixen said:

Courtney Love was on a few episodes playing herself basically a cracked out *** ****, and Mariah as well playing a fat aging divorcee, Britney would be cute for an ep or two tbh build up her urban fan base :rihclap:

as an "urban" person myself, i can tell you that this is not a good idea - britney is not appreciated (hated, really) at all in the vast "urban" community. 

Just now, ViciousVixen said:

lol i wouldn't, i don't cry at stuff like that, but i watched the breakfast club and charlamagne called britney wack and tired. 

yeah, exactly, that is the prevailing sentiment when it comes to britney. she is also viewed as extremely mediocre, the beginning of mediocrity being accepted. that is a direct quote lol. this is because if you like at "urban" artists, they work so hard and really try to outdo themselves, whereas with britney, its debate-able 

Just now, CaliSky said:

yeah, exactly, that is the prevailing sentiment when it comes to britney. she is also viewed as extremely mediocre, the beginning of mediocrity being accepted. that is a direct quote lol. this is because if you like at "urban" artists, they work so hard and really try to outdo themselves, whereas with britney, its debate-able 

:orangu:

Archived