will we get a 10th album?

cgshaw

and if so would it be Britneys last? I don't see RCA paying for another album when Britney Jean and Glory *unfortunatly* flopped. Maybe she will retire after her 10th album, I mean she has made so much money and has had a career for nearly 20 years so.... thoughts ???:comingthru:

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, we will definitely be getting at least another album or two. If Britney was going to "retire" then they'd be milking EVERY LAST BIT out of this. Same goes for POM - if it was the last time we were going to see her perform, then they'd announce it. Maybe the next album will just be a compilation of sorts, but we'll definitely get more. 

Girl Mariah's last album flopped horribly it only did 55,000 it's first week and not only is she recording a new album but she actually signed with a new a label......so if Mariah can manage to get signed to a label after 2 flop albums one of which being a massive flop I don't think we have much to worry about honestly. Tbh if RCA wants Britney do be more successful they should do their homework and put more effort into her releases! 

Archived