According to your age in what Britney era are you?

joe sp

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Wetney said:

I'm 14 so MMC just got canceled and i'm heading back home to Kentwood

Amazing. Just curious: what is your first Britney memory and what are your feelings about it today? Because I know some younger people who discovered her as 'the crazy woman who shaved her head'. So strange to think that people got to know her like that, while I remember the 'baby' video coming out like it was yesterday. Vivid memories :p

4 minutes ago, Electro World said:

Yes it is! I'm excited to be 17! :pumped:

Your only 13? You seem really smart, mature, and cool for your age. All the thirteen year olds I know are pretty weird :verycool:

Yeah, most kids in my grade think Britney's dead... :rude2me: ... That is until I educated their *****.:tbh: People always say I should have been born in the nineties.

Spoiler

Well, Happy Birthday to you! I heard 17 is a great age :hahayea:

10 minutes ago, joe sp said:

:gloria: omg I can't I feel prehistoric now

I feel like I have to watch my language the next time I post something

I'ts nice to know Britney have baby fans tho :yesokay:

Well, I'm not THAT young. Besides teens these days curse more than some adults :donewithit: I'm just the more mature of my kind :wannadie:

8 minutes ago, I'mSoCurious said:

Yeah, most kids in my grade think Britney's dead... :rude2me: ... That is until I educated their *****.:tbh: People always say I should have been born in the nineties.

Reveal hidden contents

Well, Happy Birthday to you! I heard 17 is a great age :hahayea:

Slay for educating the youth of your generation! :lessons: And thanks sis, I hope 17 is a good age for me! :BBMAney:

Archived