According to your age in what Britney era are you?

joe sp

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Glacial said:

I can't do the math right now, post a table with britney eras and ages and I'll tell you :lustney:

97: 15 years old Britney, getting a Record deal, moving to sweden and recording bomt 

98: 16 years old - finishing the album, touring at malls, recording the vídeo, releasing the video.

99: 17 years old -opening for NSYNC, releasing the bomt album, covering the Rolling stone, touring solo for the First time. 

00: 18 years old - released oops, had her First ww tour, strip tease vma performance.

01: 19 years - recording crossroads, releasing Britney. The python performance, Pepsi commercial. Superbowl performance, rock in rio show. Las Vegas special, dwad tour. MJ performance.

02: 20 years old - crossroads premiere, named most powerful celebrity in the world by forbes, released overprotected darkchild, boys and i love rock n roll videos. Nba performance. End of dwad tour, london and mexico iincidents. 6 months break.

03: 21 years - Kiss vma performance, itz release, nfl performance. Walk of fame star.

04: 22 years old - toxic and everytime release, onyx tour. Knee injury during outrageous shot. Married Jason Alexander and later K-Fed. Began her career break. Released the greatest hits and my prerogative.

05: 23 years - became pregnant, released do something, chaotic, Someday. Gave birth to Preston.

06: 24 years - became pregnant again and started recording blackout. Gave birth to jayden, filled for divorce, partied with Paris. Will & Grace appearence.

07: 25 years - the umbrella incident, shaved her head. Checked into rehab twice. Custody battle. The vma strange performance, blackout release. M+m mini tour. 

08: 26 years old - the house incident, was checked into a psychiatric clinic, the C-ship began. Released break the ice single. Released womanizer single. Won her First three vmas. How i met your mother appearence. (In december at her 27th bday Circus was released)

09: 27 years: the Circus tour, the singles colletion and 3 release.

10: 28 years: ff recording Sessions, break, Glee cameo.

11: 29 years: FF release. FF tour. Rihanna feat. VMA MJ Vanguard Aaward.

12: 30 years old - x factor, scream and shout. 

13: 31 years old - ooh la la, work *****. (In december at her 32th bday Britney Jean and the residency were released)

14: 32 years old - people choice award, piece of me shows.

15: 33 years - pretty girls mess. BBMA pperfomance, Jane the virgin. teen choice Awards special award.

16: 34 years - glory release, vma performance, i heart and Apple festivals, BBMA medley, BBMA millennium Award.

Guest Nick Jonas
20 hours ago, Noah Fatale said:

I'm 16 :ohnoney: I didn't realize the people on this site were so old :donewithit:

I didn't realise there were Britney fans below the age of 25. :shadelaugh:

Archived