Small Things That Could've Saved Glory

Kuzco

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Queen_Britney said:

WTF? "Glory" is the perfect title! How is it that she should have said no just because it was her son's idea? Do you think it would have sold more with a generic ****** title? Do you really think the cover made people go "Oh, no, I won't buy it!"? :nydisgust:

Yes i do , not talking about fans , i'm talking about GP

and tell me how is Glory the perfect title ? which song on the album is "Glorious" ? 

the album theme is **** and chill and love and other feelings and emotions, the title should be the same , for example "Mood Ring" suits the album perfectly and it's not basic or generic 

21 hours ago, Kuzco said:

3. A Better Lead Single Video

probably the most important thing to start a new era is this and they ****** it up big time . HOW HARD IS IT TO CREATE A GOOD VIDEO FOR A MEGA STAR LIKE BRITNEY SPEARS ?! get your **** together and respect someone's work . we have seen everything from you , don't worry Britney , people have seen you naked in your videos , there is nothing that we haven't seen :selenerz: 

5. A Better Image Of Her

god knows how much i love this woman but you tell me , right now , why should Britney Spears be a role model ? i mean right now that she is happy and in a good place. of course she will always be a role model for surviving hard times and in her early days being a great role model for younger girls . but right now she is just another soccer mom . she goes to every single interview and talks about how boring she is , and that when I go on stage "that's not me" :wontcry: sis we got it you're boring but don't ruin your image . you were on a break for 3 years having your fun with your family and these kinda stuff , now when you drop an album respect your work and change your image for it , even if it's not you , you worked hard for "your baby" , be that person for just 15 minutes of a performance or an interview .

Seriously though, you hit the nail in the coffin with point 3 because how hard is it REALLY to create a good video for a star like Britney?! she should not be releasing shitty vids like Make Me 18 years into her career 

and you are spot on with your point about the better image. I adore Britney and love that she LOVES being a mom, but we get it..... you are a boring mom. You are no fun. You like rice and you don't go out. We.get.it lmao but that's not really what we wan't to hear about in every single interview :sickofu:

29 minutes ago, Kuzco said:

Yes i do , not talking about fans , i'm talking about GP

and tell me how is Glory the perfect title ? which song on the album is "Glorious" ? 

the album theme is **** and chill and love and other feelings and emotions, the title should be the same , for example "Mood Ring" suits the album perfectly and it's not basic or generic 

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? :nydisgust: DO YOU REALLY THINK THE GP WOULD GO "OH, I WILL BUY THIS BRITNEY ALBUM BECAUSE IT HAS AN AMAZING COVER"? :nydisgust: 

"Glory" is the perfect album because the album is GLORIOUS! How dare you say no song there is glorious? No song in the album is basic or generic! I love "Mood Ring" but it kinda sounds like that Rihanna song produced by DJ Mustard too that starts with the same voice saying whatever it's saying... :nydisgust:

Neither her nor her manager don't want this album to be no.1.Their first priority is POM which is the best way to make easy millions.So,even Glory was a POM promotion.Let's accept it and move on.Britney maybe is afraid to reach the level she used to be because of all the bad consequenses being on top has.We have a masterpiece to enjoy and a relaxed/happy Britney.

1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

To be far her team let her image go as well.

Yeah, but RCA literally does nothing for her tbh........Jive had it's issues but they would have never allowed Glory to have been released the day it was and they did a ton of advertising for her releases something RCA does not. I don't think Britney Jean would've been such a mess either had it been a Jive release!   

I don't find anything wrong with the name "Glory". I think it's fine. The album cover and the entire photoshoot could have been way better and more original though.

Make Me is a good lead single in my opinion, it's a grower for sure. The only thing wrong with it is the video and he choreography, they ruined everything with that sh*tty move they pulled.

The album got no promotion tbh. Two songs aren't enough, there should have been two or three more songs performed to give people an idea what the album is like. Let's not forget that people aren't here for CD vocals as well. They're kinda over it at this point, at least pre-record vocals tbh. 

22 hours ago, Kuzco said:

1 . A Better Album Title 

Glory is fine but seriously ?! your 11 year old son should NOT choose your album title. after an album called "Britney Jean" you'd think they'd go for something more exciting and more controversial than "Glory" . and it doesn't even go with the album theme , even "Private Show" was a better choice .

Yes, the title is very important. Even "Better" would be a better title than Glory :sipney:

Archived