Album Titles for B10

GimmeMario

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Justney said:

Why does everyone want dark Britney? I swear none of you are fans for Britney Spears, you're just fans of Blackout. I'm sick of Blackout. I don't want any dark eras from her... what do you want her to do? Go through another really horrible time so she creates dark music for you? And the brunette thing.. Everyone wants her to go dark and brunette. But she LIKES being blonde as far as I can tell. She should be who she wants to be. To create authentic dark music she would have to be in a dark place. That is not something I want for her. That is not something she needs. In the Zone was the best period for Britney because she wasnt going through anything horrible, she was finding out who she was and she was soooo confident and experimented and she was literally IN THE ZONE. Blackout was a good album but after crashing through the worst period of her life... it's tainted with that energy. I just don't understand you guys keep insisting she only goes back to Blackout era/dark ****. If she wanted to focus on dark material it would definitely not be a positive thing.

And she doesnt need to be personal and tell you all what happened in 2007 with songs. A lot happened. She went through hell. She doesnt need to reopen that so everyone likes her. She gets no privacy so let her keep it to herself.  Like what would you even want ? A song about shaving her head and going to a rehab center because she lost custody of her babies? No... she shouldnt be revisiting that stuff anyway. If, one day when shes much older and those days are long long gone behind her she can write a book if she so chooses but right now she is still under a c-ship, ten years isnt very long, it can feel like a short period of time so it's not that far gone behind her. Her kids arent that old even.. she's probably very thankful every damn day she has her sons and she has her health again. Let's focus on that and not some weird secrets you think she is keeping from everybody. She went through a lot of stress, acted out because she was young and was punished so beyond severely because the media was already overly criticizing her constantly. It's not a secret.. there's literally not much else to it.

So can we stop it with Blackout/dark Britney? Blackout Britney's life was ruined... and everyone is obsessed with it for some heavy dance tracks, over processed vocals and a song about Kevin Fuckup-Fed... And I like Blackout...  but it's not the be-all-end-all album she's ever made.

:rihclap:

5 hours ago, Justney said:

Why does everyone want dark Britney? I swear none of you are fans for Britney Spears, you're just fans of Blackout. I'm sick of Blackout. I don't want any dark eras from her... what do you want her to do? Go through another really horrible time so she creates dark music for you? And the brunette thing.. Everyone wants her to go dark and brunette. But she LIKES being blonde as far as I can tell. She should be who she wants to be. To create authentic dark music she would have to be in a dark place. That is not something I want for her. That is not something she needs. In the Zone was the best period for Britney because she wasnt going through anything horrible, she was finding out who she was and she was soooo confident and experimented and she was literally IN THE ZONE. Blackout was a good album but after crashing through the worst period of her life... it's tainted with that energy. I just don't understand you guys keep insisting she only goes back to Blackout era/dark ****. If she wanted to focus on dark material it would definitely not be a positive thing.

And she doesnt need to be personal and tell you all what happened in 2007 with songs. A lot happened. She went through hell. She doesnt need to reopen that so everyone likes her. She gets no privacy so let her keep it to herself.  Like what would you even want ? A song about shaving her head and going to a rehab center because she lost custody of her babies? No... she shouldnt be revisiting that stuff anyway. If, one day when shes much older and those days are long long gone behind her she can write a book if she so chooses but right now she is still under a c-ship, ten years isnt very long, it can feel like a short period of time so it's not that far gone behind her. Her kids arent that old even.. she's probably very thankful every damn day she has her sons and she has her health again. Let's focus on that and not some weird secrets you think she is keeping from everybody. She went through a lot of stress, acted out because she was young and was punished so beyond severely because the media was already overly criticizing her constantly. It's not a secret.. there's literally not much else to it.

So can we stop it with Blackout/dark Britney? Blackout Britney's life was ruined... and everyone is obsessed with it for some heavy dance tracks, over processed vocals and a song about Kevin Fuckup-Fed... And I like Blackout...  but it's not the be-all-end-all album she's ever made.

Darkney>your life. "Blackout". That period was interrupted! You can stop... 

Blondeney blondeney barbieney barbiney bla bla bla... 

Archived