*UpdatedRumour has it David lachapelle will direct the second single...

Bad bitch britney

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, NewZealand said:

Taken from a ?reliable source... can't post receipts sorry. The're now  scouting dancers and story board on pre-production stage.

Announcements coming sooner than later.

*im wrong not David lachapelle,but ?David Meyers 

*Second single: PS or  SP  ,, sorry but Basically it's all initials  , so it could be other way around , 

someone will announce it anyway. stay tuned,

:brityeah:

2 hours ago, Glacial said:

You guys, Jayden will direct the video, while Sean Preston will choose the song and do the remixes, bcs he's a talented DJ and he's gonna give his dad a run for his money. Can't reveal my source, let's just call her Jamie L.S.

When both sean and jayden are 21+ theyll direct the 2nd glory single :rihclap:

8 minutes ago, Sliver said:

No. My insader told me that Britney just didn't care about Glory so she made a new album, first single is called Prettier girls and it will be a feature with Justin Biber :carpoolney:

To add to this my insider told me that prettier girls is produced by Laze And Royal (myah's producers :orangu: ) and will.i.am!! It's very urban and cool! :CPKney:

Spoiler

:quirkney:

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, Glacial said:

You guys, Jayden will direct the video, while Sean Preston will choose the song and do the remixes, bcs he's a talented DJ and he's gonna give his dad a run for his money. Can't reveal my source, let's just call her Jamie L.S.

Can't wait for receipts :queenflopga:

okah6rkduql.gif

Archived