Be honest, how many of you actually PAY for her music?

dwalke16

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to have all illegal downloads. And then around Britney Jean era I felt too guilty and purchased her whole catalogue from iTunes. So now I have a clean conscience, but obviously lost my original play counts. 

When you're young and poor it makes sense to put in the effort and cut corners with like YouTube rips. But as an adult, I buy all my music. 

I really do pay for them tbh. I'm 15 and became a fan since BJ(right after I started listening to Eng songs

And then I asked my mom if I could buy CDs, she thought that I was crazy lol bc she thought that I'll just change my mind and like other singers:quirkney:

(Britney was soo HUGE here before her breakdown) And I promised that I'll always love her, and now I've gotten lots of her CDs(There are still sooo many things I can't find..so sad

I think that the only thing I can do to support her is to buy her CDs since I'm too far away from the USA..so,I won't stop PAYING for her music!:saycheese:

10 hours ago, Circus Leader said:

She had one bad album, and because of that u refuse to buy her future work!?! 

I guess no more Madonna, Lady Gaga, if one artistical slip is all it takes for fans to stop buying the artists products. 

10 hours ago, KW. said:

But Glory is so good? It is such an essential Britney album.

Yeah Glory is a good one but its not about supporting the album but supporting the artist that she is now. I believe she can improve a lot, and i dont see any good reason to invest my money on what she is becoming.

Its funny cause most of the fans are not 100% happy about her career but people keep buying CDs and tickets to the shows. So the whole thing will keep boring as they are.

I always buy Britneys music and I stream everything else. I stream Britneys music when I listen to it for the most part I just always buy an iTunes copy and CD just to have because its what I've always done and I wanna have her complete discography. I pay for Spotify and Apple Music so at least i'm not listening to anyones music for free.

26 minutes ago, derriereondisplay said:

Yeah Glory is a good one but its not about supporting the album but supporting the artist that she is now. I believe she can improve a lot, and i dont see any good reason to invest my money on what she is becoming.

Its funny cause most of the fans are not 100% happy about her career but people keep buying CDs and tickets to the shows. So the whole thing will keep boring as they are.

That's dumb if you like something you should support it just don't support the particular things you don't like. Like I love Glory so I bought it but I hated the Make Me video so I haven't been giving it views on Youtube and I gave it a dislike :verycool: It sends more of a clear message of what you want more of and what you want less of.

16 minutes ago, GemmaTeller said:

That's dumb if you like something you should support it just don't support the particular things you don't like. Like I love Glory so I bought it but I hated the Make Me video so I haven't been giving it views on Youtube and I gave it a dislike :verycool: It sends more of a clear message of what you want more of and what you want less of.

I understand your point of view and i kind of agree but i dont see how i can show how im not happy with the overall situation buying her CDs since its the only thing i could buy/give money for.

Anyway, dont worry guys im just one person, lol her sales will not change a lot because of me. I used to buy every single edition / version from each country but anyway -10 copies will not change her situation.

Bought every single album and DVD , even a Blu Ray (FF). The physical copy is just better than having something in digital form. :carpoolney: Did my research... The sound on a CD is superior to digital if you are an audiophile like myself. :donewithit: Getting the vinyl as well.:lustney:

Archived