How come Britney never had an eating disorder?

Sleazy

1 minute ago, Patryczon said:

I've edied my post to the original picture, first one was fake sorry about it 

Thanks for the clarification...the actual photo is still pretty disturbing though, especially given the old adage about the camera adding 10 pounds! Being that skinny is just not the least bit attractive (not to mention incredibly unhealthy).

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, Brisketney said:

Honestly, with everything Britney has ever gone through (basically hell and back), all i am is grateful there wasn't anything more and thankful and that's all i focus on. i wouldn't even think about that???? this just feels absolutely unnecessary 

like, what the ****

wow ffs stop being so dramatic!! You're acting like I wished her to get an eating disorder or something :sofedup:

This is a really stupid question to ask... you're making it out as if it's the norm for celebs to suffer from eating disorders. Eating disorders are a serious issue and yes some celebs have suffered from them but you're making it out as if it's common for all of them to have this issue. I'm sure Britney never felt under pressure to lose weight, she may have had some stick from the media (she mentions this in Piece Of Me) but she obviously was a lot stronger in regards to that.

8 minutes ago, Isla. said:

This is a really stupid question to ask... you're making it out as if it's the norm for celebs to suffer from eating disorders. Eating disorders are a serious issue and yes some celebs have suffered from them but you're making it out as if it's common for all of them to have this issue. I'm sure Britney never felt under pressure to lose weight, she may have had some stick from the media (she mentions this in Piece Of Me) but she obviously was a lot stronger in regards to that.

dude chill

its common for celebs to develop eating disorders for the pressure they have from the media and the public to look good

normal people also develop eating disorders but most celebs who actually develop an eating disorder is because they are pressured to look good all the time but that doesnt mean it is the only reason why people get eating disorders 

Just now, David. said:

dude chill

its common for celebs to develop eating disorders for the pressure they have from the media and the public to look good

normal people also develop eating disorders but most celebs who actually develop an eating disorder is because they are pressured to look good all the time but that doesnt mean it is the only reason why people get eating disorders 

• 65,912 posts :orly:

and yeah you're right 

Because she eats what the hell she wants and works out all the time. Her normal routine for the past couple decades has been gym 3 times a week, daily running, yoga and touring/Vegas.

all that exercise prepared her for motherhood etc so her metabolism was really fast and she never gained loads of weight. Even FFney was a beautiful body in most people's eyes. It's only the stanbases that say otherwise.

lots of exercise = eat what the hell you want when you want.

like her rice addiction, Starbucks, McDonald's in 2007/08, she's always eating out with her boys and in Vegas etc 

3 minutes ago, Sleazy said:

She actually helped me understand that you don't have to starve yourself or throw up in order to lose weight! You can exercise and eat healthier and less <3 

I'm trying to do that at the moment as I have a few extra pounds I wouldn't mind getting rid of at some stage. I'm quite active as I swim regularly and do a lot of walking and I'm trying to change my diet a little. I've cut out red meat and cut back on dairy. Not a lot but a good start. I've also become more aware of what goes into my food and about chemicals and E-numbers and all that junk.

Just now, SomeoneGimmeBritney said:

I'm trying to do that at the moment as I have a few extra pounds I wouldn't mind getting rid of at some stage. I'm quite active as I swim regularly and do a lot of walking and I'm trying to change my diet a little. I've cut out red meat and cut back on dairy. Not a lot but a good start. I've also become more aware of what goes into my food and about chemicals and E-numbers and all that junk.

That's so good to hear! I wish you all the best :kiss: 

25 minutes ago, David. said:

dude chill

I didn't say it wasn't? I'm fully aware celebs and ordinary people can develop eating disorders for those reasons, but i just feel like the OP made it out as if it's the 'norm' or almost every celebrity has suffered from an eating disorder when that's not true. I never denied some celebs have. It is very common for people to develop them due to magazines and stuff giving people the wrong impression on what weight they should be.

You would not know that. What If she did  have one back in 07 or something? I know we saw her eat out but what if that was all she had?.. like one burger a day?... and I'm not suggesting that she did... i actually don't think that she did have one. im only saying that you wouldn't know. 

But like someone said, she was never fat and never needed to lose a ton of weight although being in the media is harsh. At the same time though it appears that every time she lost a bit of weight it was contributed to a lot of exercise and good nutrition. 

Archived