Britney should start taking dance lessons

derick

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Denisa said:

P.S. In 2016 nobody is doing choreographies like Britney does! Even Timberlake admited that he can't dance anymore as he did in the past!, who the hell dance like Britney? Beyonce???? She just shakes her ***, if Britney would do that, you will say: omg she looks horrible, she needs to stop, but if Beyonce does that you say: omggg woow she's fire! I'm sick of everything   

Lol Britney is stiff baby Idc Wat she does I just wish she does it in sync with her dancers and does it with rythmn that's it that's ALL it takes to be a decent dancer being STIFF is automatically bad dancing...it's not in your head it's natural...it's not sloppy and out of sync it's on beat and with Rythmn. SIMPLE IT doesn't even have to be complex moves to look good her back up dancers make her basic  moves look good cuz they do it right :idkney:

4 minutes ago, derick said:

Lol Britney is stiff baby Idc Wat she does I just wish she does it in sync with her dancers and does it with rythmn that's it that's ALL it takes to be a decent dancer being STIFF is automatically bad dancing...it's not in your head it's natural...it's not sloppy and out of sync it's on beat and with Rythmn. SIMPLE IT doesn't even have to be complex moves to look good her back up dancers make her basic  moves look good cuz they do it right :idkney:

step by step she will take again the control of everything. she changed a lot since 2013, she's more confident now and I trust her that in the future she will be much better

tbh I'm very happy that she is promoting a lot :pumped:

grr the dance thing again

guys you need to understand something..is not that she can't dance anymore it's just that she doesn't want to make hard-choreos anymore

she just change her style of her choreos that's all 

when she hires choreographers probably she tells them that she wants something fun simple girly choreo for this or that song not extremely complicated or anything hard to do

it's her choice she wants to have fun on stage and not pressure herself 

let her be

also on her recent interviews she used many times the word 'I'M SCARE-I WAS SCARED' this don't tell you anything? she have anxious problems is obvious 

don't be so hard to her ,give her some space:sickofu:

44 minutes ago, Barbie Spears said:

My reply button keeps crashing but @ The other user: Watch any of Timberlake's dance breaks from his recent concerts from the past 1-2 years, he has incredible fluidity and energy in his moves. Same goes for Beyonce, she's v confident and always on beat with her choreo and always in sync with her background dancers. As a result, they both present more high quality visuals as performers despite the fact that Britney is (or was) a much better dancer than either of them in the technical sense.

I cringe so hard at her clueless stans thinkin Britney's tragic moves are better than everyone else and actually even Selena Gomez and Demi  dance better than her now 

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=P1mEE04gL5c 

2 hours ago, grandespears94 said:

She definitely has no problem retaining choreo. I think the problem is she isn't giving it her 100% for each move. In the past, she used to outdance her dancers. Now, her dancers outdance her. She definitely has the spark and the ability, I just wish she found the right choreographer who will motivate her, let her have fun but drill her to really hit every move properly. 

She had them and she fires ever last one of them...charm has actually gotten more out of her than Brian Friedman, wade, etc. Britney changes original choreography that's difficult cuz she doesn't want complex moves every night:sofedup:

29 minutes ago, CriminalLegend said:

She just needs new choreographies because she has energy right now but she is tired af of the show. I mean let's compare Stronger (we can do this with EVERY performance).

4:28

0:00

5:19

She looked like a robot in 2014 but her moves were better, now she looks happy with energy but tired of this choreo (like I said before, here's Stronger, but you can see it in every song)

She is stiff in all of em and those moves are tragic idk why she let square division choreograph that travesty but I don't blame them I blame her cuz I saw her cut toxic choreography for something basic and not put the same effort when they aren't there to call her out and when he told her get lower she still didn't she's lazy period it has **** to do with anything  other than she doesn't give a **** :sofedup:

18 minutes ago, Denisa said:

step by step she will take again the control of everything. she changed a lot since 2013, she's more confident now and I trust her that in the future she will be much better

tbh I'm very happy that she is promoting a lot :pumped:

Me too I've seen great improvements especially in her on stage presence I can see her reaching her prime I just don't kno how she's so stiff it just doesn't make sense sometimes but she's gotten so much better and is way more alive on stage :verycool:

16 minutes ago, goincrazy4brit said:

grr the dance thing again

guys you need to understand something..is not that she can't dance anymore it's just that she doesn't want to make hard-choreos anymore

she just change her style of her choreos that's all 

when she hires choreographers probably she tells them that she wants something fun simple girly choreo for this or that song not extremely complicated or anything hard to do

it's her choice she wants to have fun on stage and not pressure herself 

let her be

also on her recent interviews she used many times the word 'I'M SCARE-I WAS SCARED' this don't tell you anything? she have anxious problems is obvious 

don't be so hard to her ,give her some space:sickofu:

Sweetie ppl wouldn't say she can't dance if she could she doesn't have to do complex routines to be a good dancer...the routines aren't the issue its her execution 

3 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I don't think we will have too. 

Vegas is doing good because of the nostalgia but a tour wouldn't unless major things changed with everything. 

I will say idk if it's all her no effort choice or medication etc.

It's her efforts if I saw her giving 100% and still struggling I would be more sympathetic but I've seen her at 100% focused on slaying(mvs, most rehearsals, vmas) she's just like primeney when she decides to be other times she just goes through the motions doing it when her fave parts come on and other times doin it like "w/e lets rush thru this song" 

Just now, derick said:

It's her efforts if I saw her giving 100% and still struggling I would be more sympathetic but I've seen her at 100% focused on slaying(mvs, most rehearsals, vmas) she's just like primeney when she decides to be other times she just goes through the motions doing it when her fave parts come on and other times doin it like "w/e lets rush thru this song" 

I mean it would make sense if she has depression. Go through the motions of daily routine but don't feel anything. 

I go back and forth with how I feel. 

I personally think she should focus on singing. Imo

3 minutes ago, derick said:

Sweetie ppl wouldn't say she can't dance if she could she doesn't have to do complex routines to be a good dancer...the routines aren't the issue its her execution 

so..you think that the make me choreo is hard for anyone to do it? cause she's shaking only her hands:quirkney:

and it's not her execution on this but it's just the choreography

all of her choreos on pom are just like that only hand moves and hairflips here and there she doesn't make anymore the kind of choreos she made from her 2000-2004 era

7 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I mean it would make sense if she has depression. Go through the motions of daily routine but don't feel anything. 

I go back and forth with how I feel. 

I personally think she should focus on singing. Imo

She should but she won't so since she attempts to dance she should atleast do it right if that's Wat she wants to use as her form of entertainment 

13 hours ago, derick said:

If she can't find her mojo she should spend a few bucks and get retrained they will get her back to her prime...even Whitney Houston was planning on taking intense voice lessons and she was already swimming everyday to restore her voice before her unfortunate demise...she got sick of the "Whitney doesn't sing the same" "Whitney can't sing anymore" haters and wanted her voice back for HERSELF...I think Britney should take lessons...and get her skills back...she doesn't have to do it for anyone but herself. U took your life back Britney now it's time to take back your talent too...she deserves to be 100% healed from 2007 :comingthru:

I just want to leave this lil video here... lol  :quirkney:

Homegirl does have the passion, she just has to WANT IT. And it's clear that she's not wanting to do the things they're having her do at the moment. This short video features some of the best choreo we've seen from her in a long *** time - and SHE MADE IT UP HERSELF. She doesn't need lessons, she just needs new routines and more power to enact her own visions and ideas!

Archived