Is Britney Spears Performing At Next Year's 'Rock In Rio' Festival In Las Vegas?

Jordan Miller

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, button said:

I'm sure he meant that Rock in Rio's audience wouldn't want her, not the actual people responsible for the concert.

The Brazilian GP doesn't like lipsyncing.

She needs to slay them with those Just Luv Me live vocals :shameless:

But she lipsynced to prerecorded and cd vocals in Rock in Rio 2001 and 2004 though

2 minutes ago, Unusual You said:

But she lipsynced to prerecorded and cd vocals in Rock in Rio 2001 and 2004 though

She only came once in 2001. She was in her prime and there was a LOT of criticism because everyone noticed it. And it was PRERECORDED vocals, exactly. You can imagine if she uses the old CD vocals then. 

6 minutes ago, OutrageousMoi said:

She only came once in 2001. She was in her prime and there was a LOT of criticism because everyone noticed it. And it was PRERECORDED vocals, exactly. You can imagine if she uses the old CD vocals then. 

Yes you're right sorry, 2004 was Rock in Rio but in Madrid :) Well if you look at the 2001 one she lipsyncs a lot though, even to CD vocals (I know some songs like Lucky were prerecorded)

34 minutes ago, OutrageousMoi said:

It'll be 2 days for pop music. I've heard that Beyoncé is probably coming. Honestly, if she comes, I don't know if I'd want Britney to come. The GP will compare both and if she lipsyncs, she won't be respected at all.

how many times y'all said this? yet Britney is here performing everywhere. 

6 minutes ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

Beyoncé is coming?

tumblr_ng4ag3AEkL1sud119o2_250.gif

that's it, I'm leaving this country

God I would rather if Britney does not go there as everyone would compare her with Beyonce as usual. Yeah I get it Beyonce sings live but still must they shove it down our ******* throats?! Yeah I understand the whole lip synching thing but still. This feels like high school where the former IT girl is trying to navigate her way back to the top only to find her spot taken by another chick who is seemingly much better than she is at least in the eyes of everyone.

7 minutes ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

Britney was part of Innosense :letitburn: IT'S HER!

It could be Fergie too, actually! Don't you think the way he wrote it sounded like "She wasn't invited"?

Fergie went to Rock in Rio Lisboa, she might want to come to Rio as well. And you know what? I would totally love that! Fergie >>>>>>>>> Beyonce

Also, I think RIR would want to bring other artists.

5 minutes ago, OutrageousMoi said:

It could be Fergie too, actually! Don't you think the way he wrote it sounded like "She wasn't invited"?

Fergie went to Rock in Rio Lisboa, she might want to come to Rio as well. And you know what? I would totally love that! Fergie >>>>>>>>> Beyonce

Also, I think RIR would want to bring other artists.

Oh right BEP. I think it would be more logical for Fergie to perform since she has an album coming. Beyoncé promoting in Brazil doesn't make much sense since she doesn't even promote in the US or Europe.

Archived