Is Britney Spears Performing At Next Year's 'Rock In Rio' Festival In Las Vegas?

Jordan Miller

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, If I'm Dancing said:

Don't be delusional people :zoomzoom:

We have heard a million rumours like these and still nothing! :tiffsniffle:

Keep it positive, babe! :hahayea: Look back in 2012-2013, did you really think that 2016ney would be super slim, performing on the VMAs BBMAs iHeart Apple JB, etc? At this point we can expect everything. She is changing her mind non-stop, so she might get rid of Vegas and the end of 2017 and 2018 to be exciting years for Britney fans. Performing everywhere, WW tour, etc :soyeah:

I'M SHOOK :scalped:

I live in Rio and have been talking to my friend about possible acts to Rock In Rio 2017. They always have 2 days dedicated to pop and since 2011 they don't bring artists in consecutive years, so we are betting that their three picks for headliners should be Britney, Gaga or Beyoncé (most likely Bey and Brit, since Gaga already came here with her own tour once). 

This would be so iconic :crying4: I'm emotioal rn :mcry:

And let us not forget about the love she's given us last time she came with the FF Tour: 

02dgolbritney14112011.jpg

6 minutes ago, jokerr said:

I'M SHOOK :scalped:

I live in Rio and have been talking to my friend about possible acts to Rock In Rio 2017. They always have 2 days dedicated to pop and since 2011 they don't bring artists in consecutive years, so we are betting that their three picks for headliners should be Britney, Gaga or Beyoncé (most likely Bey and Brit, since Gaga already came here with her own tour once). 

This would be so iconic :crying4: I'm emotioal rn :mcry:

And let us not forget about the love she's given us last time she came with the FF Tour: 

02dgolbritney14112011.jpg

I knoooow!! I'm so excited too!

But if she ends up not coming I just hope it's not Beyoncé. :sofedup:

1 hour ago, OutrageousMoi said:

RIR in Lisbon was this year, I guess? :rude2me:

But you're right about RIR in Vegas next year. The thing is that RIR's twitter (Brazil) followed her, and a LOT of people are asking them to bring her next year on social media. Plus, the rumor that they're negotiating with a pop star is for RIR Brazil, not Vegas or Lisbon.

YESSSSSS

I'M NOT EVEN FROM BRAZIL AND I WANT IT TO BE IN RIO DE JANEIRO (Lisboa would be cool too, but yeah, it was this year)

2dj2jw6.gif

Not getting anyone's hopes up but my own here. Worth the meltdown I might later have.

9 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

YESSSSSS

I'M NOT EVEN FROM BRAZIL AND I WANT IT TO BE IN RIO DE JANEIRO (Lisboa would be cool too, but yeah, it was this year)

2dj2jw6.gif

Not getting anyone's hopes up but my own here. Worth the meltdown I might later have.

OMGGGGGGGGG I LOVE YOU :gloria: LOVE HOW YOU'RE NOT EVEN BRAZILIAN BUT YOU WANT IT TO BE HERE, SUCH A LOVELY SOUL :gloria::bigkiss:

15 minutes ago, troubleguy said:

i'd be happy for brazailians, coz they truely deserve, but this is huge and good opportunity to promote glory :angietea:

No artist who is on a tour/residency has ever created a full new set for a single festival. Not even the most workaholic ones like 2008-2013 Gaga or Beyoncé. As about the Glory promotion I'm pretty sure that Britney will be adding more Glory material in POM either later this year or next year. She is soooo proud of this album. She won't let it die like that, at least not without adding some more of it into the show. POM is not about her biggest hits, it's about her favourite songs. She ditched a #1 hit (3) and added 2 medium hits and 2 album tracks this year. And just to remind you, freakshow (a 9 y.o. album track has been in the show since day 1.)

2 hours ago, BJ4u said:

Keep it positive, babe! :hahayea: Look back in 2012-2013, did you really think that 2016ney would be super slim, performing on the VMAs BBMAs iHeart Apple JB, etc? At this point we can expect everything. She is changing her mind non-stop, so she might get rid of Vegas and the end of 2017 and 2018 to be exciting years for Britney fans. Performing everywhere, WW tour, etc :soyeah:

I will be keeping my fingers crossed till the world ends babe :yesplease:

19 minutes ago, billbritneyfan said:

No artist who is on a tour/residency has ever created a full new set for a single festival. Not even the most workaholic ones like 2008-2013 Gaga or Beyoncé. As about the Glory promotion I'm pretty sure that Britney will be adding more Glory material in POM either later this year or next year. She is soooo proud of this album. She won't let it die like that, at least not without adding some more of it into the show. POM is not about her biggest hits, it's about her favourite songs. She ditched a #1 hit (3) and added 2 medium hits and 2 album tracks this year. And just to remind you, freakshow (a 9 y.o. album track has been in the show since day 1.)

frekshow >>>>> thats why :angietea:

Archived