Yet again, I have to leave this here.

Guest Diamond Horse

Guest Diamond Horse

1) I love that tone of her voice we get to hear in this song.

2) I would want a whole album with songs like this. The Britney Jean personal direction, right? I still want that to happen!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, over-protected-life said:

not here for Myah Marie :shameless:

Sad that after all these years Britney's fans can't detect her natural voice.

Guest Diamond Horse
8 minutes ago, GetBack98 said:

Not all of BJ was Myah, I think on this song she only sings the lyric part "hold on tiiight.." 

Still an amazing song

IMO Britney has many different tones to her voice... Yet Myah has this somewhat colder tone that distinguishes her from all the Britney tones.

Also, haven't Nick confirmed that he has not used Myah in the acoustic versions...

Guest Diamond Horse
10 minutes ago, TOUCHMEANGEL said:

I love it but haven't ya seen Criminal, OLL Perfume, PG, MM..them slow midtempo songs didn't perform well on radio hence they couln't chart well...therefore B10 direction should be different ...a strong image...hot, fast, energetic...

Personally - I would be happy if she released 3-4 strong fast songs on her next album and all other songs would be non-cheesy personal kind of ballads/mid-tempos. Cause for me there are not enough of them.

6 minutes ago, The Moments said:

Personally - I would be happy if she released 3-4 strong fast songs on her next album and all other songs would be non-cheesy personal kind of ballads. Cause for me there are not enough of them.

I would love 8 uptempo tracks/14, the other 6 can be ballads. BTW do you like this song, I Run Away?

Archived