The Unauthorized Britney Biopic For Lifetime Is Titled 'Britney Ever After' And Premieres Next Month

Jordan Miller

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, David. said:

i said everything britney related gets reported by the media tho stop twisting words to your favor

and ofc they will promote the movie, doesnt mean the gp isnt aware that lifetime movies are shitty films with bad casting and bad acting, it will still have no impact

whitney is still seen as a legend despite her film being tragic youre just overreacting and being dramatic its not like the film is being shown on theaters or jennifer lawrence is playing britney 

u just need to chill

Girl, whitney is a legend but was she was DEAD that's generated some empathy around her, britney is alive and her breakdown is the wild card of the media to continue dragging her and feed the idea that if britney isn't projected in a negative way her news doesn't sell,  this teen generation is new they barely remember her prime and the reality of what happened in 007 they always have eaten the 'crazy britney' because it's what  the media has sold since then, so the empathy towards britney and her breakdown is mehhhh,  they think them can make of fun of that and its cool and allowed when is practically forbidden  you make fun of rihanna and her  brown incident  on awards, tv show  and i dont say should be in the other way but with britney's breakdown you can go ahead, this is something structural and should be against the law the bulliyng and the grotesque uses and stigmatization of mental illness, they gonna eat this **** becuase it how they see her since then.

I know this is disrespectful and, even though no celebrity is off limits, Britney is a unique case.

However, this is about as close as we're going to get to the public finding out about the conservator ship. Depending on how they handle it, it could create a massive talking point.

24 minutes ago, blue.monopoly said:

Boycott. Don't give the movie ratings when it airs. But some of y'all dumb mother -effers will. Fans couldn't help themselves with the leak of the album so I doubt some will be able to not watch this **** show. :nothavingit:

I waited until release to buy and hear my copy unlike Y he other ******* that think she was doing a buy one get one free b/c they preordered:sofedup: anywho I hate lifetime they are ruining all of my faves biopics

Just now, derick said:

I waited until release to buy and hear my copy unlike Y he other ******* that think she was doing a buy one get one free b/c they preordered:sofedup: anywho I hate lifetime they are ruining all of my faves biopics

I know but the rest of the fans wont be able to help themselves. At least fans can wait to watch an illegal torrent of the movie. Don't watch it live on that channel. Spread the word.

40 minutes ago, lirebelde said:

Girl, whitney is a legend but was she was DEAD that's generated some empathy around her, britney is alive and her breakdown is the wild card of the media to continue dragging her and feed the idea that if britney isn't projected in a negative way her news doesn't sell,  this teen generation is new they barely remember her prime and the reality of what happened in 007 they always have eaten the 'crazy britney' because it's what  the media has sold since then, so the empathy towards britney and her breakdown is mehhhh,  they think them can make of fun of that and its cool and allowed when is practically forbidden  you make fun of rihanna and her  brown incident  on awards, tv show  and i dont say should be in the other way but with britney's breakdown you can go ahead, this is something structural and should be against the law the bulliyng and the grotesque uses and stigmatization of mental illness, they gonna eat this **** becuase it how they see her since then.

Drag him and it's mostly due to the fact that they blame Britney which is in a way right but it's not all on her the world played a big part in what made made her go off the rails and it seems every time she tries to pull it together they want to drag her back down 

What actually happened (to my understanding) is that Britney was fed up with the paparazzi (& probably her life dramas in general) and hit one of THEIR trucks ONCE then ran back to her car yelling, "**** you!" 

A sad situation? Yes. But that type of **** happens at sports games when the home team looses. :britdrown: No one calls those dudes crazy. 

Archived