I think it's time for a 2nd single

Sleazy

I'm glad they haven't announced the 2nd single yet cause with the MM music video drama it would be too much for me to handle don't know if that makes sense but yeah :verycool: Now that this **** is over and most of us have moved on I think it's time for a 2nd single maybe it'll be announced next month and that would be fine :lustney: I think Just Luv Me would be a perfect choice even though it's not my favourite song on the album. The Justin Bieberish vibe would make it a huge hit I suppose 

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the timing is good cause Britney is everywhere. It would also be good if they added it to POM Setlist but my only problem is that's the choreo we'll be stuck with when its performed. 

I know know this would never happen but they should do what Rihanna did and release two songs at once. Her song Kiss It Better was a ballad and Needed Me was R&B and it went Top 10. At least this way if she is booked for SNL we can get one performance of an upbeat song and live vocals from a ballad 

#DreamingAMileAMinute:lustney:

Archived