Two songs that seem different from the general style of Glory...

PerfumeGuy

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, Iamcharlesbass said:

Liar and What You Need (aka worst songs on an otherwise flawfree album) :shameless:

Liar is not one of the worst songs!

The worst songs are WYN and the complete waste of space Clumsy!

Yeah I think WYN deff sticks out big time and kinda PS too.....it's the vocals mostly I think but the production plays a part too. Young Fyre had never produced any Pop songs before Glory so his take on Pop might be why they stick out 

7 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Liar is not one of the worst songs!

The worst songs are WYN and the complete waste of space Clumsy!

Yeah I think WYN deff sticks out big time and kinda PS too.....it's the vocals mostly I think but the production plays a part too. Young Fyre had never produced any Pop songs before Glory so his take on Pop might be why they stick out 

Private Show is actually better than Liar, but, tbh, the rest of the album is... Even Clumsy... :verycool:

Private show is for the Perfume and it needed something to make it fit so WYN. But Bitney has said that she got to display her vocal chops and loves them. She worked on the production of Chumsy and had a lot of fun creating the claps and banging in the song. It's hard to forget ya is the song that Britney said nothing else sounds like it. Though the beginning of it reminds me of Scary. I consider all of these songs plus Liar as the more bluesy vibe songs. I would have them all on the bonus of the deluxe. 

Archived