Mona Lisa

joe sp

I know this is old news but it still haunts me and also yesterday I had a discussion with another fan cause he listened Mona Lisa for the first time a few days ago and now he´s starting to believe that she was actually cloned... :cricket:

and also I think she never gave up on the Mona Lisa theme and some fans believe that the Break the ice music video fits perfectly with this song...

orig-21481536.jpg

If you don´t believe in conspiracy theories, What do you think is the meaning of this song? give some fans a little light

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, PieceofBritney said:

That makes sense but I also choose to believe the crazy theories...I wish the whole album leaked ..

I know, I do too. it would have been such a great album had it actually been released. It makes me sad that she was trying to get away from the whole "pop princess" imagine only to be thrown back into it years later. But hopefully she really is in a good place now, since she got more control on Glory.

Sometimes the theories get to me as well. It's just so freaky.

The clone **** is no big deal, i know she's not cloned but...

Now see everyone's watching as she starts to fall
They want her to breakdown be a legend of her fall

This is so creepy because she predicted her breakdown, she already knew all she was about to go through. :crying1:

This is why I prefer the demo, tbh. She doesn't even mention the cloning thing in the original lyrics.

14 minutes ago, Oh My Stars said:

I know people have said it's just about her saying she's the original, because you know there were others out there trying to copy, and be like her.

That's what I personally believe, though what with the BTI video and the fact that so many have started to believe it's true, I still can't help but point out that the source of the theory... is Britney herself. :flawfree: That, to me, is Trollney at her finest.

I had this same discussion with a friend a few weeks ago, actually. She remarked about how freaky the conspiracy theory was after watching a vid about it.

What creeps me out the most is the fact that she´s not the only one talking about cloning... there´s this crazy movement started by Donald Marshall and celebrities like BOB and Tila Tequila support him. I´m not saying I believe that but you gotta have an open mind

59 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

That makes sense but sometimes I choose to believe the crazy theories...I wish the whole album leaked ..

i hope it doesnt. 

what happens if we hypped it up and the reason she stopped working on it was because it didnt live up to her expectation of what she wanted the album to be.

1 hour ago, jesusd29 said:

The clone **** is no big deal, i know she's not cloned but...

Now see everyone's watching as she starts to fall
They want her to breakdown be a legend of her fall

This is so creepy because she predicted her breakdown, she already knew all she was about to go through. :crying1:

That always go to me as well! Before I started seeing all these clone theories, that was always the part that stood out. 

1 hour ago, fucknfurter said:

This is why I prefer the demo, tbh. She doesn't even mention the cloning thing in the original lyrics.

That's what I personally believe, though what with the BTI video and the fact that so many have started to believe it's true, I still can't help but point out that the source of the theory... is Britney herself. :flawfree: That, to me, is Trollney at her finest.

I had this same discussion with a friend a few weeks ago, actually. She remarked about how freaky the conspiracy theory was after watching a vid about it.

:NYnod::bcutelaugh:

Archived