Man On The Moon should definitely be a single somehow, somewhere

Maryy

i mean... it's the only 'feelings' song on the album that doesn't talk about *** or cheating and it's her most vulnerable song since Alien (that got wasted for not being a single and because of that glitch, plus the tacky performance on POM) :wannadie:

it's such an original song... it shoes her vocals, it shows her passion, her vulnerability, it has a proper theme and kind of a story... :bgrin:

she needs to shake and change things a little bit beyond her *** and dirty songs :overwhelm:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Oh My Stars said:

Somewhere? 

Maybe it will be a single on the moon?

i wouldn't mind... she could team up with NASA and put a video related to moon or mars or whatever. :unreal:

i'm so here for anything when it comes to that flawless song :overwhelm:

4 minutes ago, - Kyle - said:

:uknowit: I won't let this die. https://vid.me/Bzsw

that's another topic, another thread, sorry bby.

3 minutes ago, - Kyle - said:

:uknowit: It's called promo. lol :gloria:

But yes it should be the fifth single. :crying1: i feel like we won't get more than 2. or 1. 

yes! it's perfect for a last single album or autumn/winter single  :crying1:

that's my worry too :sobbing: i hope she can at least put out here two more singles. i will not even ask for more at this point :wendycry:

35 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

If Britney wants to flop really hard yes she should release it as a single

who cares tho? promo is promo and we can't actually predict nothing in these days when it comes to music industry...  :nothavingit:

anyway, it all depends on her promo about it. :rihclap:

12 minutes ago, Streets said:

Honestly, it wouldn't go anywhere in the USA other than like radio Disney or adult contemporary stations.

Worldwide, tho, I could honestly see it as a big hit in Asia or Europe.

I could be wrong :shameless:

i see it being a hit in Europe and Asia too! :rihclap:

she already had many hits on USA so she should put some effort on her already little internacional popstar status, let's face it :shameless: 

because, you know, she may be doing good on UK now but that doesn't represent Europe/Asia/Australia impact :shameless:

2 hours ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

If Britney wants to flop really hard yes she should release it as a single

If we're going to be completely real, the chances of Britney having a hit this era are slim to none. So I would totally be here for Man On The Moon being a single. When I first listened to Glory it actually really surprised me because of how emotional it is. I feel like if Britney does a live performance of it (I know) it could be a decent sized hit for her. 

I want it to be a single but I love the song. It's emotional, sweet&sad and there is this mysterious vibe to the song. It's like an adult fairy tale that hasn't found it's happy ending yet. I think it could really catch on radio. Or it could flop big time. It's a risk but the potential to smash is there and for it to change what people expect from Britney.

The little survey I did for potential Glory singles, told me that people are going to think the song is too young for Britney but at the same time soo Britney. They see her as this trapped little girl forced to sell *** and all she wants is to play Barbies and color in her adult coloring books. Very MJ like. Yes, they don't know that Britney has her moments that she is little girl but at the same time she loves to play **** and have fun with it. She's a complicated girl. Which makes her very human. The song was considered catchy and memorable. It's just them considering it too young that is the overall worry.

I think once they are forced to really hear the emotional and the real moment of the song, it will lose its little girlness but still obtain it's mystery and fairytale originality.

I have a couple of performance ideas for the song. Right now I think it has this beat that is a bit tropical and I see Britney doing a hula/Belly dance as she sings the song under the stars. But there is also a lyrical aspect of the song so I can see a lyrical dance as well. I see aspects of her dancing with her lost love and her dream man. A combo. 

Archived