Hey, Ladies.

The last time I saw our queen perform was in the spring/summer of 2012 for her Femme Fatale Tour in Chicago. Once she announced her Vegas Residency the year after I never would have thought I'd see home girl back in our city... UNTIL LAST WEEK

I heard on the radio (#NowMyLifesSweetLikeCinnamon) that Brit would be performing at the B96 Jingle Ball Bash. At first I was sad because we all know she can do better than this, but then I thought, "Holy Jeepers she's going to be in Chicago".

- So, my question is: Do I buy a $200 ticket to sit close to the stage, suffer through all the basics I don't want to see perform until Britney is on, or do I just not go. I am not sure if it will feel like money well spent if she does 6 tunes from the Vegas Residency, aka the iHeart Radio performance.

Thoughts?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Rodrigo Nalerio said:

First, Where is she performing? :cricket:

second, buy the ******* $200 ticket . :wannadie:

She's performing at the Allstate Arena in Chicago. She was there in 09 for her first leg of the circus tour (which I was blessed enough to go to).

I'll most likely go. I just can't sit through these teeny boppers tbh

1 hour ago, kfitz421 said:

Hey, Ladies.

The last time I saw our queen perform was in the spring/summer of 2012 for her Femme Fatale Tour in Chicago. Once she announced her Vegas Residency the year after I never would have thought I'd see home girl back in our city... UNTIL LAST WEEK

I heard on the radio (#NowMyLifesSweetLikeCinnamon) that Brit would be performing at the B96 Jingle Ball Bash. At first I was sad because we all know she can do better than this, but then I thought, "Holy Jeepers she's going to be in Chicago".

- So, my question is: Do I buy a $200 ticket to sit close to the stage, suffer through all the basics I don't want to see perform until Britney is on, or do I just not go. I am not sure if it will feel like money well spent if she does 6 tunes from the Vegas Residency, aka the iHeart Radio performance.

Thoughts?

Idk. At the end of the day shes just another human and its not like she has much to show anymore these day, so imo its not worth that much anymore but 200 isnt THAT much

1 hour ago, Alexio said:

Slay Lana :rihclap:

Lana will be there?

Archived