I wanna BUY all these collections!

Stifler's Mom

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

he should make some discounts... the shipping is already expensive.

I do think it doesn't justify much the price in my opinion, even if it's professional.

They're all factory made. It's super expensive to make around 50 of them. The reason why official albums are cheaper is because they order thousands of copies. So the individual price is lower. $60 dollar seems fair for something like this.

1 hour ago, StrawberryKisses said:

I think he's from Vietnam :rude2me: Must be really cheap to make this stuff over there :verycool: Not at me stereotyping Vietnam as per China :quirkney:

Here in Vietnam it costs us quite a lot to buy an authentic CD from foreign countries, with $10-20 being the most common price range. His items are indeed somewhat overpriced but $10-20 (disc, either authentic or custom made) + $25-35 (approximate production cost - I guess) + $10-20 (shipping cost) + some profit ~ $100

Guest StrawberryKisses
3 hours ago, Britney M. Carey said:

Here in Vietnam it costs us quite a lot to buy an authentic CD from foreign countries, with $10-20 being the most common price range. His items are indeed somewhat overpriced but $10-20 (disc, either authentic or custom made) + $25-35 (approximate production cost - I guess) + $10-20 (shipping cost) + some profit ~ $100

Does he charge 100?

Guest StrawberryKisses

Don't know which to buy... the Flaunt or the one coming out this week? The latter is cheaper... but I like the Flaunt artwork!

Archived