How's your Britney Sunday going?

Alice X

Hey guys. I'm from Bulgaria, but I connected my PC to an USA VPN so I could add some more streams to Glory. 

So for me: 

1. Glory on loop on Spotify ALL DAY LONG. :carpoolney: Iconic album

2. Crying of happiness that we receive all that UK promo, and she is CONTINUING to get better and better (I love Better btw :rihclap:)

3. Getting more and more excited that she has a full year to record and further improve during Vegas and for her 20th anniversary in music to KILL US with another Glory-level album (I want more songs, though, 18 masterpieces are not enough :idkney:). And a world tour, and a Superbowl. Have been thinking about this all day. 2017 is an improvement year (record these new BOMT vocals for '18 WW Tour, Brit!)  and then album #10, WW Tour for 20 YEARS OF LEGENDARY BRITNEY SPEARS :cigney: 

p.s. Sorry for the pointless thread :verycool:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Oh My Stars said:

Lol she's not a Britney fan. She's planning on going to see her with me in Vegas however. And she doesn't know I've been listening to too much Britney, and that's why I keep slipping up and calling her that.

:quirkney:

Oh wow. Fingers crossed for Britney to be full of energy that night. We need additions in this fan-base. :rihclap:

14 minutes ago, billbritneyfan said:

I had a small accident with my car while listening to Glory. So my Britney Sunday is not the best. At least both me and the car remain unharmed. Now I'm listening to my Britney ballads cd to relax.

Aww, everybody has bad days. Glad that you and your car are fine :brityes:

I'm listening to Glory (obviously) while working on a ******* boring subject about an Ancient Greece sculptor :sofedup: Britney lowkey saved me because I couldn't find any interesting documents and I just did today while I was listening to Love Me Down :moorangu: But she's also slowing me down, I keep jamming to Glory instead of writing and my work is due for Tuesday :orangu:

It's going good. Yesterday at a club they played Work ***** with the iHeart Radio performance being showed on the screens and everyone was slayed, I was dancing my *** off doing the orignal choreo and at the end they turned the lights off and we were all clapping and bowing to the Queen (probably it was just me but in my mind everyone was doing it). Then they played Toxic and later they played DYWCO and I was jumping around and it was so much fun :feelingmyself: By the way people loved DYWCO :ahhh: 

I'm listening to Glory while getting ready to go out and vote.

Today is a very important day in my country. We have a plebiscite, we're voting "yes" or "no" to the peace agreement our government signed with the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia. They've had a huge part on our internal conflict, so this is a big step to achieve something better. I'm usually not a very patriotic person, but this situation gives me a bit of hope. 

Archived