• Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Crayboy said:

She looked kinda nervous and uncomfortable at the end when the crowd went wild

like ur Britney, u own the crowd

she lools so good tho, anyone who says otherwise...:wannadie:

wow

she was playing the part man

she's naturally funny, that was part of her act of being scared by the lizard guy

5 minutes ago, XOTIC said:

well typically i'd agree but this isn't just one of those rumors that surfaced out of nowhere. britney has mentioned it twice in the past few months, most recently here:

http://www.breatheheavy.com/britney-admits-shed-like-to-collaborate-with-justin-timberlake-new-interview/

I'm taking that a lot of people talked **** in here because someone said on twitter that when she was asked about JT her PR stopped the interview and britney was bad after that, and I see she was OK with the question and does not have any problem to talk about JT

1 hour ago, EDM said:

I'm prepared for the downvotes. She is in hella good shape, better than ever. And if she's happy it doesn't matter what I or anyone thinks - but my personal opinion is that she is ******* her face up with fillers or whatever it is and she should stop. She was beautiful without all that. Why does she feel the need? Even if she's insecure - which she shouldn't be - she needs to know it's not making her look better. At all. But she is in shape as ****.

EMD sadly you're saying truth… I've been looking at her face for an hour during this taping and let me tell this. Her body is SICK and the moment but her face start to look plastic. It's not too late with it but she should for sure cill with the fillers and botox. The worst thing is her smile. Look like part of her face can't move and the jocker smile is there sadly. Before you will downvote me my mom is an owner of beauty spa's over here and her main thing is botox/fillers so I honestly know what I'm talking about.

Britney is beautiful and her body is amazing atm she just need to relax with the face treatment. Facials instead of botox from now on. 

Archived