Not So Fast... Britney Crushes Our Dreams Of A Justin Timberlake Collabo

Jordan Miller

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Denisa said:

Ohhh yea, "can't wait" to hear him scream "***** ***** *****" ...:embarrassney:

But whatever, he will feel lile ****, poor him and he was so excited lol :quirkney:

BUT britney couldn't care less:hahaha: and that's annoy him more:blol: she always win because she is the ONE who trolls him all the time.:gimmemoar:
I'm glad that she trolled him:NYnod: he has been nasty piece of **** all the time shading her and talking ****:trash:

Britney the ultimate troll confirmed:shameless:

11 minutes ago, lirebelde said:

BUT britney couldn't care less:hahaha: and that's annoy him more:blol: she always win because she is the ONE who trolls him all the time.:gimmemoar:
I'm glad that she trolled him:NYnod: he has been nasty piece of **** all the time shading her and talking ****:trash:

Britney the ultimate troll confirmed:shameless:

Yeaaaah, that's why he's always pressed.. because she doesn't care about him and he knows it

I'm prepared for the downvotes. She is in hella good shape, better than ever. And if she's happy it doesn't matter what I or anyone thinks - but my personal opinion is that she is ******* her face up with fillers or whatever it is and she should stop. She was beautiful without all that. Why does she feel the need? Even if she's insecure - which she shouldn't be - she needs to know it's not making her look better. At all. But she is in shape as ****.

Archived